SAP Finance Product Owner
|We are looking for a candidate to join our implementation of SAP S/4HANA. Do you want to be part of a very ambitious ERP implementation program that will substantially change the way Maersk is working? |
We are implementing SAP as one single platform for all transactions throughout the value chain and we are looking for a new colleague to play a key role in the project. We are looking for a skilled person with experience from SAP Finance who is triggered by working with the latest technology.
You will be a key member of a team with highly professional, engaged and results-driven colleagues, who design the future operating model with business leadership. Ready to be challenged?!
|Maersk is embarking on an exciting journey that will substantially change the way we conduct our business and engage with customers. |
Maersk is transforming our business and technology is an important driver for the change. As SAP Finance Product Owner, you will get the opportunity to work with the latest SAP technology on end-to-end implementation with focus on delivering Finance products and solutions to the SAP transport management module. We embrace an agile mindset in the way we do business and projects. It’s important that you want to develop yourself in a learning organization.
We envisage that the Product Owner will be part of the current implementation project and will stay within the SAP organization when the project is delivered, ensuring continuous development of the product.
You will work in a highly international environment with stakeholders and colleagues across our global organization.
|You will help IT ‘being the trusted partner’ towards our business. You will be defining the IT solutions needed for our company to realize value for our customers.|
You will be the owner of one of the following products in SAP S/4HANA:
The accounting product, the procurement product or the invoicing product and thereby be end responsible for the technology supporting financial solutions.
Furthermore, you find it easy to:
• Stay on top of innovative technologies, delivery methods and have an eye for utilizing digital opportunities
• Communicate your strong understanding of finance systems, processes and products to design optimal business services
• Understand the business challenges, cut through the complexity and see the real value drivers
• Collaborate with business and project participants to design products that help business perform
• Stay close to the finance community and develop user stories and use cases that support their needs
• Challenge assumptions and perceptions and have focus on creating value
• Stay ambitious! Always raise the bar for the team and yourself.
|Who we are looking for|
|You have a consultant’s mindset and want to deliver great products to your stakeholders. You have high energy levels, are self-driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment.|
You hold a M. Sc. in Business, Economics or Engineering and have minimum 5 years of experience working with finance processes, projects or products either within the consulting industry or in a large organization on IT or finance side. You have a good understanding of what creates value and what doesn’t. You are curious and have a learning mindset and you want to contribute to the development of the product, team and yourself.
• Can independently drive and perform business analysis and process modeling
• Have experience driving and prioritizing work as a product owner, project manager, track lead or similar
• Have excellent communication skills
• Can create overview while at the same time pay attention to details
• Are outgoing and like to interact with people
• Can cut through the complexity and create simple solutions
• Thrive in a changing environment
|>||Last application date: 27 January 2020.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed: email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|