Salesforce Functional Analyst
|As a Salesforce Functional Analyst you will be ensuring deliverables are on time and with production ready quality.|
He/she must be actively involved in technical matters thus finding out the gaps and ensuring product owner involvement in business decision and description of the functional flow.
|Maersk, the world's largest shipping company, is transforming into an industrial digital giant that enables global trade with its land, sea and port assets. |
We are the tech and software development organization that builds products in the areas of Salesforce Development. This position offers the opportunity to take innovative ideas and turn them into our future.
At Maersk, we focus on the individual’s development and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterized by change and continuous progress
|• Must bring industry best practice and their own expertise on how core salesforce platform features work whilst working in partnership with the business on defining business outcomes as well as to-be processes. |
• Must be capable and have proven success in tackling complex business challenges and the ability to solve them through business improvements whilst exercising mature judgment
• Enjoys working with multiple teams (business, development & test) to bridge the gap between business problems and technical solutions. Their in-depth knowledge of business processes and Salesforce make them a trusted advisor and the success of our customer is their #1 priority
• Must be a self-starter and whilst engaged with the business taking the initiative to help identify what the business should be tracking and evaluating. They are able to think through problems and make actionable recommendations.
• Must have hands on experience and expertise of implementing declarative salesforce changes ideally within enterprise-scale environments.
• Will be expected to make all the configuration changes to support the solution outlined by the solution architect and in line with Maersk best practices with minimal support and supervision.
• Will need to be able to provide working demos to the business on how all aspects of the solution will work and demonstrate platform functionality to help with any business decisions
• Will be expected to document detailed business outcomes in user story format as well as capture acceptance criteria
• Will drive & manage UAT & UAT feedback
• Will provide the necessary training material as well as train the trainer sessions
|Who we are looking for|
|• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks as well as work under pressure|
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Has an inquisitive nature with a strong desire to learn
• 3+ years Salesforce experience in either a large end user or consulting role
• Salesforce Administrator
• Platform App Builder would be an advantage
• Salesforce Advanced Administrator
• Sales Cloud Consultant
• Marketing Cloud Consultant would be a plus.
|>||Last application date: 03 February 2020.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed on email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|