IT Procurement Manager
|Are you interested in joining a team of IT Procurement Managers negotiating and managing some of the largest IT deals in Scandinavia? We are looking for a self-starting, goal oriented individual to join our team of experienced managers. |
The role of IT Procurement Manager is a key contributor to overall success of the Maersk organization. Working as a trusted partner for all IT functions in the Maersk Group in a fast paced multinational environment, the successful candidate brings a proactive, self-starting and team oriented approach to complement your strong analytical mind-set and goal orientation.
|Maersk offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities around the world, and with IT stakeholders located in Copenhagen, London, The Hague, Charlotte and Mumbai.|
The environment is dynamic, with a focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees. You will cooperate with business and interpret needs into procurement strategies ensuring delivery in a fast paced enterprise IT environment.
You will interact with senior stakeholders to build strong partnerships, assuring value creation whilst increasing compliance with procurement guidelines.
|You will be responsible for driving IT Procurement projects across the Maersk Group. This includes:|
• Management of a portfolio of procurement and negotiation projects from initiation through to transition, ensuring best in class procurement process, use of appropriate contractual and engagement models and a smooth transition into delivery
• Mapping and analyzing data on current spend patterns and identifying cost drivers and opportunities in comp complex marketplaces
• Conduct in depth market and supplier research, including identification and engagement of new suppliers in support of IT requirements
• Manage and execute RFI/RFP’s and act as single point of contact for supplier during negotiations
• Manage senior stakeholder engagement
• Accountable for Risk identification and mitigation related to the allocated contract portfolio
• Responsible for IT category insights including; Overview on Maersk Supplier portfolios, Maersk Group wide spend mapping and IT Category Market insights
|Who we are looking for|
|You have actively been involved in IT commercial activities for a minimum of 3-6 years where you have acquired experience in IT Procurement, supplier negotiations, contract management and project management|
Ideally, you come with a background as Procurement Manager or Management Consultant in the IT-field, and a proven track record of:
• Demonstrable relevant experience in major deal negotiation in a global enterprise or similar sized public organization
• Strong communication skills and an ability to influence decision makers and senior stakeholders, and must master English as a negotiation language
• Familiarity with industry standard contract structures, and proven ability to negotiate and deliver best in class outcomes under pressure.
• Strong interpersonal skillset, with ability to manage and challenge stakeholders, interpreting requirements into defined deliverables and negotiating best possible terms and conditions for the company.
• You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment where challenges drive outstanding performance. You are a good communicator and have a passion for project and stakeholder collaboration.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
|>||Last application date: 06 February 2020.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed: email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|