Product Delivery Lead
|Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. From the farm to your refrigerator, or the factory to your wardrobe, we are developing solutions that meet customer needs from one end of the supply chain to the other. Digitization and IT are taking center stage in enabling our customers to trade globally. Join us as we re-think what technology can do. As Technology Product Manager, you will be a key driver in building products that will enable our customers to realize their dreams. |
In the role definition within the Products and Engineering in Maersk Technology.
|As an employee with Maersk you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren’t all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.|
|They think about building and maintaining sustainable and highly optimised teams and products maximising flow and minimising future cost of change. The Product Delivery Lead continually monitors technical debt and ensures the debt is managed with appropriate priority given the business context. |
The Product Delivery Lead resolves impediments on behalf of the team. They will coordinate work items across multiple backlogs (acting as a Scrum of Scrum master / RTE); negotiating and influencing change across product and portfolio groups, where required.
The Product Delivery lead is responsible for ensuring that the teams are cost effective and are financed accordingly.
• Excellent leadership skills demonstrated through a servant leadership approach.
• A leader of people; who values diverse opinions
• A leader who promotes and values trust, openness and collaboration
• A leader who encourages the development of the team and the team members
• A leader who focuses on empowering teams.
• A leader who listens to their team removing challenges, and proactively manages dependencies
• Technology roadmap, landscape and lifecycle management for the product(s) in your portfolio, in line with both our business and technology strategy and priorities.
• Stakeholder management related to your product(s); as Technology product manager you are the main contact on your product(s), both for your commercial counterparts and the wider Maersk Technology organization.
• Performance of your product(s) in general including for example value delivery, user satisfaction, performance of the support process, compliance, stability of the product and deployment/roll-out performance.
• Financial reporting on your product(s) meaning cost performance, forecasts and support/input for commercial pricing.
• (Support with) Initiation of projects related to your products, addressing the IT side in general, including for example design, sourcing of vendors, costing.
• Project management and Business analysis activities where no dedicated project manager/business analyst is assigned, usually for smaller initiatives.
• Supplier (Internal + External) management, including for example development/delivery quality and initiation and execution of improvement initiatives, regular performance review meetings and drafting and execution of agreements.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Experienced professional to drive continuous product development of our Digital Capabilities|
• Ideally you possess the following qualities:
• Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills; both written and verbal in English and perhaps another language
• An ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, predominantly product owners/managers and other subject matter experts
• Ability to build and maintain relationships and collaborate across functions and geographies
• More than 7+ years’ experience in product delivery roles.
• Ability to stay self-motivated. Proactive and Passionate about what you do
• Ability to prioritise based on business value
• Experience with a variety of architectural concepts.
• Great analytical and problem-solving skills with a knowledge of Agile methodologies and working in an agile environment in an on/off shore mixed model
• Highly developed interpersonal skills to engage and manage stakeholders at all levels
Proficient in English and preferably one other European language
• SCM knowledge and understanding of the logistics industry
• Ability to synthesize valuable business insights from customer requests
• Comfortable with ambiguity in setting up a new product
• Pragmatic and solution oriented, able to think innovatively to solve problems
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is preferred
• A good sense of humour
|>||Last application date: 30 November 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Eva.Karadzhova@maersk.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|