QA Delivery Manager
|Are you a QA Delivery Manager looking to work with a multi-billion dollar company who have invested hundreds of millions in their technology? Can you hold the standard high, drive change and build value through bringing the brand to life every day? Then read on! Maersk are looking for a a technology professional to be responsible and accountable for all quality assurance outcomes for assigned product(s) within the "HR of the Future" programme. You will work across other domains when required to ensure any integration dependencies are identified, understood, planned and executed against. As the leader you will own and evolve QA strategy for given product(s) and ensures the teams execute against this. You are a professional you helps teams to have a smooth and efficient process focussed on continuous testing and validation and continuous delivery where applicable, and ensures QA metrics are built into the delivery process and can evidence self-service reports/dashboards to articulate quality status and risk. In this role you will constantly looks to drive efficiency and more cost-effective ways of executing against testing and quality assurance activities within HRoF programme; you enjoy challenging the normal approach and provides alternatives for improvement. You also have a tool-kit that allows you to maintain an “End to End” processing view of the solution(s), their dependencies, and ensures approach to Quality Assurance encompasses everything within that remit from a functional and non-functional perspective. |
|Joining Maersk will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As Delivery Lead, you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.|
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakehold-ers across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong profes-sional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role, but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Product Service and Engineering, IT Delivery or IT Leadership.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation and innovation. We believe in empowerment where each of us takes ownership and responsibility for developing and im-plementing new ways of working.
|The QA Delivery Manager |
• Defines E2E Q.A. approach and associated resource plan for owned deliverables
• Ensures timely delivery of any required estimates, resource requests and environment bookings
• Has a deep understanding of the technical applications impacted by their change and can influence the engineering approach to validate and assure the changes requested.
• Can build, direct and evolve capability required to deliver the QA outcomes for the products within the programme mentoring and guiding staff wherever necessary
• Can articulate and provide metrics to outline risk associated with Q.A. delivery and can address those from a Q.A. perspective working with the relevant engineering teams
• Pro-actively analyses processes and practises, suggesting and driving improvements where necessary, establishing new processes where relevant.
• Collaborates effectively to resolve challenges with immediate peer group and colleagues across multiple capabilities.
• Understands business requirements and works with the various stakeholders to translate those requirements into QA strategies and approaches.
• Is results oriented and has a high degree of accountability, commitment and responsibility
|Who we are looking for|
|Knowledge, Skills and Experience |
• QA/Test Delivery Management experience through a range of industries and IT systems
• Expert knowledge of current industry wide quality and test processes, practises, and techniques
• Experience of Testing Workday implementation preferred(at least one implementation)
• Basic knowledge of HCM fundamentals and other modules (like recruitment, absence etc).
• Have some experience or knowledge of testing Payroll 3rd party integration with Workday(parallel testing).
• Sufficient technical knowledge and has demonstrable experience working with both agile and traditional delivery models:
o Experience of using the Agile testing pyramid, offering advice on the practices in the various teams to comply with the pyramid (e.g. Distribution of tests at various abstraction levels)
o Release Management and Feature Management
o Experience and good knowledge around Behavior Driven Development for delivering features faster working in collaboration with business focused colleagues
o Exploratory testing techniques
o Non-functional testing and experience of executing these within a CI/CD set-up
• Used to defining testing strategies that leverage efficiency; service virtualisation, test data requirements automation etc
• Ability to work with teams, to influence, to co-operate, to collaborate are essential key skills to get teams working at outstanding levels
• Experience in building new capability to deliver new initiatives
• Excellent communication skills across all levels
• Self-Management is a key attribute expected for this role. Being able to work without the need for follow up or too much management is important. Self-motivated and self-starter once work assigned, results are guaranteed almost always.
• Actively pursuing continuous learning to constantly update skills and keep abreast of current developments in the industry
|>||Last application date: 31 December 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Amanda Huckerby - firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.|
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|