|The EDI team are looking to strengthen our European team, and are looking for a Test Analyst to join our journey!|
To be successful in tis role you should be an excellent communicator with stakeholders, you take initiative, independently solve problems and are comfortable with dynamic work in a global multi discipline and multi-function organization
|Joining Maersk T&L will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As Test Analyst, you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.|
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakehold-ers across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong profes-sional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role, but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Product Services and Engineering, IT Delivery or IT Leadership.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation and innovation. We believe in empowerment where each of us takes ownership and responsibility for developing and im-plementing new ways of working.
|• Be part of requirements management activities and contribute from testing perspective|
• Translate Business requirements to test scenarios in a structured way, ensuring that all test cases cover all business workflows following the framework with a test plan
• Ensures articulation and execution of test cases for different test stages with documentation of the results
• Adhere to the Test management process
• Work with business owners, project team, subject matter experts and other IT groups ensuring on-time delivery of test activities and meeting all quality objectives.
• Coordination of environments (such as test, quality assurance, preproduction, production)
• Drives and coordinates cross application project testing activities
• Will report progress of test results to the Project Manager through defined metrics.
• Report, diagnose and analyse defects whenever encountered and adhere to defect management procedures.
• Will be part of the Customer and Partner Integration Domain, actively involved to support all Implementation activities.
• Optimizes existing processes and drive initiatives to help meet the business and technology objectives
• Give input to training materials to the Business Owner or Subject Matter Experts for any releases tested.
• Support the UAT testing activities
• Ensure appropriate standards and quality are met, ensure right level of knowledge in the team (trainings, knowledge sharing etc.)
• Participate in Community of Practice
|Who we are looking for|
|• Experience in testing from different types of projects using relevant methods and tools. |
• Experience of translating a business need into a robust and integrated test solution.
• Development of frameworks and scripts across multiple testing levels and technologies.
• Experience working alongside 3rd party partners and suppliers, vendors in a multi-location environment
• Experience of working with wider internal and external test communities to develop shared and common test approaches.
• Understanding and usage of agile/ iterative software development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
• Requirements management and analysis
• Change management and implementation.
• Experience with key tool sets (such as HPQC/ Jira / Confluence)
• Industry experience, working knowledge of Maersk applications and business systems
• At least 3 years’ experience in testing or test management activities
|>||Last application date: 15 November 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Amanda Huckerby - firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.|
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|