Tax Manager M&A
|You will be part of a small but dedicated team working across functional lines and sometimes overlapping with other technical areas. The working environment is busy, and travel may be required often with short notice.|
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
- Act as a lead International and Danish tax expert for a wide array of tax issues that impacts a transaction.
- Responsible for highly technical and complex tax strategies with a commercial mindset.
- Provide technical tax analysis in restructuring.
- Provide input to transaction documentation.
- Effectively manage and communicate tax implications of various business changes and initiatives
- Collaborate with other functional tax groups, with other corporate functions (legal, corporate finance, accounting etc.) and commercial organization to provide an integrated approach to support business needs.
- Take active role in the deals teams and take active role in negotiations.
|Who we are looking for|
- 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in a corporate environment with global operations, public accounting firm or law firm.
- Good understanding of international and Danish tax rules and preferred knowledge of shipping taxation would be considered a plus.
- Strategic and proactive mindset.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in research and restructuring in Denmark and global taxation.
- Experience in M&A and deal-structuring, effective tax rate analysis and tax leakage analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of transaction models and valuation methods.
- Ability to perform critical analysis, prioritize and problem solve.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to foster a collaborative, team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail but at the same time be able to take business decisions.
- Results oriented: demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects, effectively prioritize, and execute
- Ability to thrive in a change environment.
- Master's degree from an accredited college/university required
|>||Last application date: 31 August 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruiting Specialist Daria Lyszczak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|