Product Delivery Lead
|Maersk is becoming the global integrator of container logistics: from the farm to your refrigerator, or the factory to your wardrobe, we are developing technology solutions that meet customer needs. |
As a Product Delivery Lead, you will be responsible for building products that will enable our customers to realize their ambition, at the scale of global trade.
|In this role, you will be part of the Products & Solutions Engineering division with Maersk Technology, building and integrating software to support Maersk’s transport management and intermodal ambitions – an area at the core of the company’s business and technology strategies.|
Building Maersk’s transport management capabilities may require a combination of our core enterprise application platform (SAP), best-in-breed and even in-house development, and the heart of this role is understanding what the technology approach will be, as well as executing it by leading the delivery teams.
But you will need to hit the ground running: you will manage a group of product owners and feature teams who work closely with external vendors and technology partners, senior internal business and technology stakeholders, as well as end customers. You will be responsible for building and executing on long term delivery strategy for Transport Management software at Maersk.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment, with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. Maersk is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for its employees. As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and offer attractive parental leave and other benefits.
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through engagement with stakeholders across the world and will have vast career opportunity in the company.
|• Build and lead teams who are highly capable of thinking end-to-end about the impact of our technology work, maximizing value and minimizing future cost of change / total cost of ownership. |
• Establish & execute product delivery strategy for your group of products. Resolve impediments on behalf of the team and coordinate work items across multiple backlogs.
• Ensure delivery is in accordance with product backlog as well as product vision, roadmap, objectives and key results and in alignment with business goals. Continuously monitor technical debt and ensure the debt is managed with appropriate priority given the business context. Ensure costs effectiveness of the team and manages finance.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Demonstrable ability to create business outcomes and value with technology, in a variety of delivery environments. Experience leading teams who build software as well as understanding of software integration within an enterprise Technology organization.|
• SAP ERP or SAP Transport Management implementation experience will be helpful, but you will also be able to rely on strong support from our System Integration partners – so a willingness to learn is even more important.
• A sound understanding of transport management and/or working experience in the logistics industry.
• Excellent leadership skills demonstrated through a servant leadership approach – you are a leader of people and not only a manager, who ensure diverse opinions are heard and who promotes and values trust, openness and collaboration.
• Experience in working in an international and dynamic technology environment.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job - regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
|>||Last application date: 09 September 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|