Trade Capacity Manager
|Copenhagen OLocalShipping Operations||Ref.: ML-158878|
|Seago Line is a regional Intra-European carrier, fully owned and backed-up by the Maersk Group. |
We now have an opportunity for a Trade Capacity Manager.
Do you have what it takes to protect our overall schedule integrity through proper planning and dialogue with internal and external stakeholders?
Are you service minded – and always have the customer in focus?
Do you have a holistic approach to problem solving and are you able to carry out analysis as well as ensuring execution?
Then this unique opportunity may be the right one for you.
|As Seago Line acts as a stand-alone business unit, you will have excellent learning opportunities. |
You will be continually developing yourself as part of the continued development of the company.
As our successful candidate you will make a real impact on planning and execution of the daily business in Seago Line Operations with reporting line directly to the Head of Capacity.
Through a data- and process driven approach, you will be providing proactive recommendations for network changes and optimization in your daily job with a continuous aim to improve the service to our customers and drive a deflationary cost mindset.
You will be engaging and communicating with various stakeholders in HQ and with our global organization.
You will drive contingencies on your string(s). Tracking and reducing long standings, planning ahead to avoid these. But always pro-actively seeking solutions.
|Your key responsibility will be to pursue full ships, driving up utilisation on own string as well as for the overall network. |
This has to be done with a strong focus on delivering to our customers.
• String and network ownership pursuing best possible utilization of our assets
• Data driven Planning & Communication
• Proactively foresee risk and opportunities and plan accordingly across network
• Highlight opportunities and challenges to clusters and line management and drive contingencies on your string
• Customer focus and service delivery
• Drive out cost and waste in our operating model through systematic work with data and processes
• You will work closely with and will provide support to Clusters and Market Managers.
|Who we are looking for|
|You will have a driven personality, be results oriented, analytical and innovative.|
You will be able to demonstrate and understand network thinking and have a holistic approach to problem solving.
Good knowledge of operational concepts and proven ability to work in adverse/rush operational conditions.
• Have attention to the right details and a organized, process-focused aptitude are required to manage the variety of responsibilities and deliverables
• Are an excellent communicator with a multitude of stakeholders
• Have strong analysis skills – and still have the experience and drive to execute a plan
• Thrive in a dynamic environment and have the ability to work under pressure and deliver results
• Are a resilient team-player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment and ownership and thrive in an international environment.
The right candidate is a self-starter with curious nature and a drive to continuously optimize.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
|>||Last application date: 19 March 2018.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayton on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|seagoline.com||As part of A.P. Moller Maersk, our employees are able to build careers on a set of strong values. Seago Line serves the intra-European feeder and short sea market with presence in 60 countries in Europe and North Africa. We create a unique culture by empowering employees. We are trusted to make decisions and take initiatives and by combining international vision with genuine local knowledge, we win in the market by making shipping easy for our customers.|