Maternity cover - HR Manager Nordics and Eastern Europe
|AarhusTemporaryHuman Resources||Ref.: DC-158229|
|Damco is part of the AP Moller Maersk Group and one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services. For more than 100 years, we have been providing our customers with transportation and logistics solutions that support the way they want to do business, wherever they are in the world.|
With over 11,000 employees in over 300 owned offices across 90 countries around the world, we manage and serve some of the most advanced supply chains in the world; in a diverse range of industries.
When you join Damco, you´ll find that the world is your workplace. You´ll work in a culturally diverse, performance stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things.
Working at Damco brings a unique blend of being part of a conglomerate with rich heritage and an exuberant, youthful, fast-paced logistics company. We believe in rewarding and recognizing individual performances within highly professional teams supported by our distinctive values.
We are now looking for an HR Manager for a maternity cover to support the organisation in Nordics and Eastern Europe.
|The HR Manager position is an Area leadership position, the purpose of which is to develop, drive and manage the Human Resources function in Nordics and Eastern Europe (NEU) in order to deliver the right talent, in the right position, with the right skillset, at the right time to enable the business to meet its strategic objectives. |
We are currently looking for a maternity cover for up to 12 months to continue the direction of the HR function going from admin support to a true HR business partnering role. A journey that was started more than a year ago and needs to be continued in order to make sure HR make the right value to the organisation.
The role covers Nordic and Eastern Europe and should preferably be based in Aarhus – Copenhagen is an option but would require extensive travels to Aarhus in order to stay close to the business.
|The NEU HR manager will lead and develop a professional HR team (currently 3 people based in Denmark, Sweden and Russia) capable of delivering operational and strategic HR services in a legal / compliant, timely and customer-focused manner.|
The HR function is currently on a journey which means the right candidate can make his/her foot print in the organisation by driving the right leadership behaviours and making sure people processes is seen as an integrated part of the people manager’s job.
Key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the development and coaching of HR functional team
- Participate actively as full member of the NEU Leadership Team, not only in the capacity as HR manager but also as business leader.
- Day-to-day handling of critical people issues and the go-to HR person in Denmark including legal compliance.
- Talent Acquisition DK
- Proactively work with the organization on building an external candidate pipeline
- Talent Development and deployment
- Act as coach / sparring partner for leaders and employees as needed
- Coaching and follow up with identified talents in Denmark and across NEU
- Drive performance management and performance enhancing processes in cooperation with the HR team.
- Oversee compensation and benefits processes in the Area
|Who we are looking for|
|• More than 7 years of functional experience, preferable in a Supply Chain / Logistics role and ideally from within Damco’s industry|
• Prior record of leading an HR function (e.g. on country level)
• Strong track record within multiple of the core HR disciplines (recruitment, talent management, L&D, compensation, HR operations, employee relations)
• Proven track record in a matrix, multi-cultural, organization
• Strategic thinker, yet able to translate strategy into deployable action plans
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills – persuasive and confident in both one-to-one and one-to-many situations.
• Strong coaching skills
• Fluency in English - Danish is a plus
|>||Last application date: 29 December 2017.|
For further information, please contact: HR Manager Marie Arildsen +45 8931 6122.
|damco.com||Damco is one of the world's leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freightforwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is part of the Maersk Group. More information about Damco can be found on www.damco.com.|