|BangkokLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: ML-147785|
|Global opportunities! When you join Maersk, you’ll find that the world is your workplace. You’ll work in a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas. |
We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic market with exposure to global accounts and client management practices. As Sales Executive for Thailand, you will be a vital part of the success to position Maersk Line and MCC Transport as the market leader in container shipping in this exciting and fast growing market, offering superior solutions to local and multinational companies to enable trade and to grow our client portfolio. This job is a great opportunity to work in an international environment, cultivating commercially long lasting relationships with new and existing customers.
|• Manage and develop client base to achieve the budget|
• Expand and create new business opportunity
• Establish client forecast and update to related party in order to plan equipment, space for the booking management
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders (Customer Services, Finance, Operations, Overseas offices) to ensure smooth service delivery with business solutions have been provided to Maersk Line Key clients.
• Submit business proposal and quotation to both local & global counterpart according to ML standard process. Ensure to maintain client’s contract filling as most accuracy at all times.
• Be a counterpart or player role to participating in the Global Tender bidding as deem appropriates.
• Follow up with clients and Finance team on discrepancy invoice and reduce outstanding credit business.
• Update client activities and opportunities business in sales management system.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Thai National.|
• Minimum 3 years experience in liner business (preferable) or any other industrial
• sales/customer management related position.
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Being a good team player and possessing strong negotiation skills.
• Open-mind and high ability to handle change and challenge.
• Show initiative and creativity in solving problems.
• Fluent communication skills both verbal and written in English and Thai.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office (especially in Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
• Eager and fast learner, adaptable to daily tasks when required.
• Result oriented as a breath.
• Presentation, negotiation and problems solving skill.
• Budget & Yield optimization skill.
|>||Last application date: 31 October 2017.|
For further information, please contact: Natthawat Soontornsook (email@example.com).
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|