Marine Operations Specialist
|DohaLocal/ExpatOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-114252|
|To support the diving and ROV operations during planning, coordination, execution and completion according to Maersk Oil Qatar (MOQ) procedures and guidelines, legislative requirements and industry best practice. This includes assisting in management of vendors which provide services to Maersk Oil Qatar (MOQ) within the above areas.|
Onshore with occasional offshore visits.
|Maersk Oil Qatar A/S offers a wide range of education and career opportunities for employees possessing necessary skills and competencies.|
- Assist during inspections of 3rd party ROV and diving systems.
- A- ct as MOQ’s representative towards subsea/diving contractors as required.
- Responsible for cost control of contracted diving and ROV operations.
- Assist in Contract management within area of responsibility.
- Ensure technical aspects in all matters within the area of responsibility are assessed in a prudent manner prior to making decisions or recommendations.
- Ensure vendor personnel are pre-job briefed onshore and informed about relevant HSE issues including relevant Offshore Safety Procedures (OSPs) before offshore mobilization
- Request vendor’s mobilization as required.
- Develop and prepare Scope of Work for works within area of responsibility.
- Drive an incident free environment through establishing and maintaining a strong safety culture.
- Identify opportunities and champion initiatives that enable maximum production and injection output within the parameters of environmental compliance and process safety.
|Who we are looking for|
- Inspection background equal to 3.4U certification
- ROV operation background.
- Offshore diving background preferable saturation supervisor or diver. IMCA/HSE certified.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant ROV and diving experience within oil & gas industry.
- Experience in structural integrity and management system will be a benefit.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Computer literate and familiar MS Office.
- Team player showing individual initiative, responsibility and integrity.
- Knowledge of IMCA guidelines and other relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
|>||Last application date: 19 September 2016.|
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|