Student Assistant with a drive for communication and administration
|EsbjergStudentAdministration/Facility Management||Ref.: MO-112828|
|Would you like a relevant job in relation to your studies, and achieve work experience in a large international company? Then become part of a very ambitious team, where you will be given a big responsibility.|
|An opportunity for personal and professional development within a multinational company. |
• A fast paced and dynamic environment
• You will have excellent learning and development opportunities within the A.P. Moller – Maersk Group
• Flexible working hours
As we want you to priorities your studies, your working hours will be approximately 15 – 20 hours per week
|As a Student Assistant, your overall role will be to assist the SAP Business Solutions team with supporting tasks. You will be given a clear area of responsibility which to a certain extent that will depend on your experience, personality and educational background. |
Your weekly work tasks will mainly be to:
• Mentored by our SAP functional experts you will be given tasks related to build/revise of user interfaces, SAP user role assignments, data maintenance etc.
• Assist the team with tasks as; preparing newsletters, information posters and arrange meeting.
• Ad hoc tasks, e.g. archiving, maculating, IT and other things that may come along
|Who we are looking for|
|Your personality is of utmost importance in order to be successful in this position. You have exceptional communication skills and are known for your quality of work and focus on details. Being service minded is a skill that comes natural to you and combined with a personal drive and pro-activeness.|
In addition to your personality, we hope that you can also match the following:
• You are currently studying at BSc or MSc level with a minimum of 1,5 years left of your studies
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office programs, especially Excel, Outlook and Word
• Fluency in Danish and English both in oral and written is a requirement
• If you have previous experience within administrative tasks and/or a service po
|>||Last application date: 21 August 2016.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|