Maintenance Coordinator Team Lead
|DohaLocal/InternationalOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-105197|
|The Maintenance Coordinator Team Lead will work closely within the department to lead and oversee the safe development, implementation and execution of IRM Planned Preventative Maintenance (PM) and Corrective Maintenance (CM) activities.|
|Maersk Oil Qatar A/S offers a wide range of education and career opportunities for employees possessing necessary skills and competencies.|
We offer competitive salary in a tax-free country and family status terms and relocation to Doha if required.
|• Drive an Incident Free environment through establishing and maintaining a strong safety culture; role model safety behaviors and take corrective action wherever necessary|
• Identify opportunities and champion initiatives that enable continuous improvement related to Integrity, Reliability and Maintenance Department activities. Also, in the wider area of Asset Operations to enable maximum production and injection output within the parameters of environmental compliance and process safety
• Provide the Maintenance Support Manager with regular management reports with analysis and comment on performance and results. Be held accountable for area of responsibility.
• Support in ensuring in service integrity is maintained at all times in area of responsibility through development, implementation and execution of PM and CM planned activities.
• Lead cross discipline Maintenance Coordinators to provide robust PM and CM data to support safe and efficient planning, scheduling and execution of IRM Base Maintenance, Shutdowns and Campaigns.
• Provide support in troubleshooting, Root Cause Analysis, investigations, near misses etc., involving Maintenance Coordinators as required.
• Assurance of Safety Critical Elements (SCE) through executing Assurance PM’s.
• Support of Opportunity Maintenance / Unplanned Events from a scope preparation perspective as required.
• Ensure that lessons learned with regards to IRM processes and procedures are captured and fed back for relevant improvements.
• Act as contract owner for relevant IRM contracts and responsible contract user for others, while identifying any future contract requirements and initiating through the contracts team.
• Support / liaise with Backload Coordinator to ensure equipment is overhauled where required (like for like) and support the cost reduction initiative.
• Liaise with Shutdown and Campaign Coordinators to ensure maintenance work is planned with the correct quality of well populated work orders collaborating with offshore work Preparators and Mechanical Supervisors and Services Supervisors.
• Mobilise vendors raise service orders and TRFs where required.
• Provide leadership and coaching to all direct reports in the execution of their responsibilities; encourage innovative thinking around process safety and production optimization.
• Ensure proper target setting and staff performance appraisals against assigned targets in line with the MOQ's performance management guideline for IRM Department.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Bachelor’s Degree (or relevant industry experience) in Engineering preferred or discipline specific qualification|
• Minimum 10 years’ experience preferably in the petrochemical, refining, oil / gas exploration and/or production industries in a similar role with at least 2 years in a supervisory role
• Experience with maintenance of topside Electrical, Instrument and Mechanical equipment and systems is required.
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Strong leadership skills in a multi-cultural and highly technical specialized environment
• Ability to design, set, and implement operational objectives
• Result driven approach and attitude
• Thorough understanding and application of industry process safety guidelines and procedures
|>||Last application date: 05 June 2016.|
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Qatar AS is the leading oil producer offshore Qatar and a recognized pioneer in oil development and production techniques. On the basis of an Exploration and Production Sharing Agreement (EPSA) signed in 1992 with Qatar Petroleum, Maersk Oil Qatar (MOQ) is the sole operator of Al Shaheen field. |
The current oil production from the Al Shaheen field is approximately 300,000 barrels per day from nine different locations and is exported via two main offshore facilities.
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|