PTP Analyst (Spanish Speaker)
|Pasig / ManilaLocalFinance/Accounting||Ref.: AP-105089|
|Finance and Accounting Process works on accounting processes from regions including America, Europe, Africa and Asia. The team has an active participation in the corporate drive for process standardization and enhancements, which has resulted in higher efficiencies, uniformity of accounting practices and quality & consistent management reporting.|
|When you join Maersk, you’ll find that the world is your workplace. You’ll work in a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things. We believe in individual performance within highly professional teams supported by our distinctive values. To us teamwork means acceptance, respect, dedication and the idea that we can achieve more when we all pull together.|
Living our values means competing in the market place in an ethical way so our name is synonymous with being a credible and valuable business partner. Through Constant Care and Humbleness we strive to prepare for the future, while never forgetting that our customers and competitors are key to our ability to improve. In our daily work Uprightness and Our Employees mean that transparency and accountability in everything we do go hand in hand with being an inspiring, challenging place to work. At Maersk, we take pride in hiring the best person for the job – irrespective of gender, age, nationality or religious belief. Diversity is our great strength and our continued goal, evidenced in our current work to significantly boost the number of women in senior management positions.
- Ensure that all vendor invoices and credit notes are processed in an accurate and timely efficient manner.
- Review, analyse and report on invoice and claim discrepancies.
- Implement business change in accordance with plans.
- Own and be accountable for Vendor Statements, Reconciliations.
- Establi hment of and follow up on relevant financial measurements for AP departments/ teams/ individuals.
- Proactive identify, analyse and evaluate potential financial risks/upsides and mitigate these with relevant stakeholders.
|Who we are looking for|
- A college Graduate, ideally in either Finance or Accounting.
- Should have at least 2 years similar experience in handling Accounts Payable and possess a basic understanding of process involved in Finance & Accounting,
- Previous Accounts Payable experience in a BPO is a plus.
- Good knowledge in SAP is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge in Excel
- You must have exceptional SPANISH communication skills both spoken and written. together with good English communication skills both spoken and written.
- Amenable for Shifting Schedule, Especially NIGHTSHIFT
|>||Last application date: 01 February 2017.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maersk.com||The current times show that managing supply chain is key to responding to change and even crisis. At Maersk, this is the big opportunity and an extremely exciting time to integrate global supply chains to benefit the customer, community and lift the society in times of need. From its focus on offshoring opportunities when it was established in 1999, Maersk GSC’s competencies have since grown significantly aiming to put customers at the centre of business. Maersk GSC operates from 7 locations across the world: India - Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bengaluru; China ‐ Chengdu; Philippines ‐ Manila; Morocco ‐ Tangier. The GSC comprises of some of the best minds in engineering, digital innovation, finance, commercial, operations and information technology that develop innovative end-to-end solutions providing best in class customer experience.|