|Do you enjoy having a varied workday? Are you good at keeping track of details and structuring them? Are you experienced providing support & handling administrative work for project teams? If yes, you now have the chance to be part of an international office with a positive atmosphere where you will be a focal point for technical and administrative matters in the Tyra Asset’s Facilities & Projects department. |
|At Maersk Oil, you will be working in an international environment in our office in Esbjerg, Denmark, and be part of a highly professional department in a renowned organisation. |
You can look forward to a position where you will have many different tasks and have the opportunity to spar with skilled colleagues.
|The Project Assistant provides support on defined issues and contributes through application of expertise, knowledge and works independently within defined boundaries and guidelines in specific areas.|
Furthermore you will support to the Project Manager and may assume independent management of a work-stream under supervision of the project manager or independent management of a minor project with lower degree of complexity.
You will also be given the following responsibilities and tasks:
• Coordinates project phases, scheduling and prepare project progress reports
• Monitors and updates cost, timescales and resources used, and recommend actions where these deviates from agreed tolerances
• Ensures documentation for the project are being made and filed correctly
• Coordinates activities, resources, information etc.
|Who we are looking for|
|It is highly important that you have sense for details and how to structure them. You are service-minded and do things by the book, following rules and procedures to get things done. Further, you are trustworthy and can work in an area where high confidentiality is required. |
• Skilled IT user of commercial and company software such as MS Office and preferably SAP
• Mastery with administrative work
• Preferably you have experience of the procedures and practices of an Engineering Office
• Fluent in English, proficiency in Danish would be an advantage
|>||Last application date: 22 April 2016.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|