Travel Coordinator (Qatari Nationals Only)
|Maersk Oil Qatar is currently developing and expanding the facilities in the Al Shaheen Field offshore Qatar. |
|Maersk Oil Qatar A/S offers a wide range of education and career opportunities for employees possessing necessary skills and competencies.|
|• Support and arrange travel for offshore personnel. Ensuring the best possible service is provided by being on time and obtaining the best possible travel schedule when following Company procedures. |
• Obtain visas and exits for offshore personnel.
• Keeping track of visa’s and exits to prevent loss of work days for the employees offshore.
• Support all travel arrangements flight, hotel, travel etc. for all production employees and consultants.
• Coordinate inductions and mobilizations for MOQ staff
• Arranging International hotel bookings for offshore personnel for overseas training.
• Securing heli bookings for MOQ offshore staff and Consultants whenever required while maintaining a clear overview of heli bookings for scheduled MOQ staff.
• Verification of Invoices-Travel & Hotel.
• Coordinating and administering offshore TV channels by maintaining an overview of validity and cards issued.
• Participation in Duty roster.
• The operational elements in the position requires 24/7 mindset.
•This position is office based with occasional offshore visits.
|Who we are looking for|
- Qatari National
- Minimum 2 years experience within Administration.
- Knowledge of Travel administration is an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Proficient MS Office
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Timely and thorough
- Service minded
|>||Last application date: 05 March 2016.|
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Qatar AS is the leading oil producer offshore Qatar and a recognized pioneer in oil development and production techniques. On the basis of an Exploration and Production Sharing Agreement (EPSA) signed in 1992 with Qatar Petroleum, Maersk Oil Qatar (MOQ) is the sole operator of Al Shaheen field. |
The current oil production from the Al Shaheen field is approximately 300,000 barrels per day from nine different locations and is exported via two main offshore facilities.
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|