|Damco (a part of the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group) is one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services. The Global Service Centres serve the Damco business through its off shored sites with its state of the art information technology and dedicated employees. Damco is the second largest customer of the Global Service Centres. Today we have around 1,500 people working for Damco in the Global Service Centres with activities located in Chennai, Manila and Mumbai. The main processes we perform are Supply Chain Management, Forwarding, Customs Brokerage, Analysis and Reporting, Application Support, Value Added Services, 4 PL, Business Control, Business Intelligence and Finance|
|As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren’t all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.|
|Day to day accounting of the Country thereby meeting the SLAs.|
Dashboard of the Country.
- Accurate and timely closure of books of accounts adhering to APPM GAAP.
- Accurate and timely and timely reporting of HFM and review thereof.
- Extensive review of all financial reporting to the Country.
- Review and submission of Balance Sheet reconciliation on timely manner.
- Daily Bank recons and reporting, ensuring the Open items are not aged.
- Working with Country to ensure maintaining and improving the internal scorecard, i.e. Control
appraisals and training etc.
- High level engagement with the Country Fin Mgr, working towards common goal.
- Responsible for all activities relating to staff supervision, including managing / reviewing work,
|Who we are looking for|
|15 years of Education with specialization in Finance & Accountancy.|
Technical & Experience:
- 6 + years experience in F&A.
- Excellent communication skills.
[PNQ DAMCO F&A JOB POSTING]
- Awareness to Lean tools would be added advantage.
- Exposure to Period end and HFM reporting to be added advantage.
For further information, please contact: .
|maersk.com||Maersk Group has five core businesses which include Maersk Line, APM Terminals, Maersk Oil and Maersk Drilling and Services and Other Shipping. Through these companies and several others, the Group employs roughly 89,000 people and generated 47 billion US dollars in revenue in 2013. When the Global Service Centres (GSC) was established in 1999, the main focus was to provide off shoring opportunities and solutions to the shipping and logistics business units of the Maersk Group, particularly for Maersk Line. But as the GSCs’ competencies grew, other business units of the Group also started migrating their processes to the Global Service Centres. The GSCs are located in Manila, Philippines; Chengdu, China; and Pune, Chennai, Mumbai in India handling the service delivery and business relationship management for Maersk Group business units.|