Head of Sales, Americas
|TXLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: MD-082550|
|Do you want to be responsible for the utilization of our rigs and for developing and executing Maersk Drilling´s sales strategy in the Americas? Can you build strong relationships with our customers and ensure a strong opportunity pipeline for our rigs? Then you should apply for the position as Head of Sales-Americas in Maersk Drilling.|
|We are looking for Maersk Drilling’s new representative in the Americas region. This is an opportunity to embark a strong company with strong values and good career opportunities. You will be responsible for the utilization of our rigs and all customers in the region as well as understanding and guiding on changes to market fundamentals. |
This is a chance to make a difference through building strong relationships with customers and stakeholders in the region. Furthermore, the position offers management responsibility for a team of dedicated Account Managers covering the region and you will be part of the Global Sales management team.
You will, in an international environment, be in close contact with internal and external stakeholders giving you the opportunity to build a strong network across functions and develop your personal and professional skills even more.
You will be part of an engaged and motivated Commercial department which offers a positive atmosphere and genuine respect. You will from time to time work under tight deadlines and the current market offers a great challenge, but we also respect the need for flexibility and a healthy work life balance.
The position reports to Head of Global Sales and is based in Maersk Drilling, Houston, USA. The position will be on local terms and conditions.
|You will be:|
• Responsible for developing and executing Maersk Drilling´s strategy in the region
• Responsible for driving a sales excellence driven approach to the market
• Responsible for marketing and promoting the capabilities of Maersk Drilling in the region
• Responsible for building and maturing customer relationships in the relevant area, developing in-depth customer profiles and value propositions.
• Responsible for obtaining market insight through contact with clients, competitors, regulator, brokers and other industry participants.
|Who we are looking for|
|The right person has:|
• Commercial acumen and a strong drive.
• Superior sales excellence and negotiation skills and understanding of risk allocation and legalities.
• Understanding of financial drivers and constellations.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to extract, compile and analyze data.
• A commercial mindset and talent.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• The ability to grasp highly complex transactions and technically advanced equipment.
• The ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, dealing with many tasks at the same time.
• An MBA degree (business school background.
• 10-15 years of working experience within in the oil industry.
• A Strong drive, willingness to learn and the ability to cope with steep learning curves.
• A customer-centric approach.
For further information, please contact: .
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|