Cost Controller (temporary)
|Maersk Oil Kazakhstan is looking for Cost Controller on temporary basis to be based in Aktau, Kazakhstan 5/2|
- Establish and constantly improve the cost controlling system covering the total cost lifecycle. This includes collecting and refining cost estimates, establish budget figures and control latest estimates against budget, quality control related to correct cost allocation on WBS level.
- Establish and implement an overall report for project /operations contracts aligned with planning and cost control areas, monthly progress report of value of work done.
- Be pro-active in all matters relating to Cost Control and Planning; develop overall project/operations reports for the ongoing /future contracts
- Receive and check Invoices for compliance with contracts progress payment and ensure correct recording into the SAP System . Cost breakdown structure accuracy
- In conjunction with the Procurement department maintain the project Contracts plan
- Perform cost analysis of the latest cost estimates on a monthly basis and flag discrepancies in relation to
- Perform other relevant tasks as instructed on ad hoc basis by the Head of Department
|Who we are looking for|
2 years of cost controller or similar in O&G industry is preferred
- SAP experience as preference, or any ERP system experience
- Intermediate English is a MUST
- Advanced Excel knowledge
Economics background or relevant
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|