Qatari Development Programme - I&R Department Planner
|DohaLocalOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-075857|
|Maersk Oil Qatar is currently developing and expanding the facilities in the Al Shaheen Field offshore Qatar. The Qatari Development Programme is programme designed specifically for fresh graduate from Univesity to help them to make the transition from the academic environment to the professional workplace.|
|Maersk Oil Qatar A/S offers a wide range of education and career opportunities for employees possessing necessary skills and competencies.|
|• Responsible for ensuring compliance with HSE (occupational and process) legislation, Company standards and procedures under area of responsibility to ensure employee safety, legislative compliance and a responsible environment attitude|
• Responsible for ensuring that all Process Safety Instructions, operating procedures and guidelines are produced and distributed within the asset to ensure process safety, operational safety and plant integrity.
• Contribute to defining, prioritizing and executing activity plans and setting performance targets for the Integrity and Reliability Section policies and guidelines; ensure successful execution
• Provide Team Lead – I&R Support & Deputy with regular reports with analysis and comment on performance and results, and to be held accountable
• Ensure efficient coordination of field activities including production planning, planned maintenance and well service activities to minimize production disruptions and ensure maximum value is extracted from any downtime opportunities
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with external parties, functional teams and corporate groups as required to meet MOQ’s strategic business and operational objectives.
• Develop and maintain I&R Integrated Plan.
• Attend IAP meetings and represent I&R department in the planning role.
• Produce weekly plan for review and issue
• Give inputs to five time horizons plans from 28 days plan to 2 year plan
|Who we are looking for|
|Qatari nationals with 0-2 years work experience who have a Bachelors degree in an Engineering field from an accredited University with a final GPA of no less than 3.0.|
|>||Last application date: 05 July 2015.|
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Qatar AS is the leading oil producer offshore Qatar and a recognized pioneer in oil development and production techniques. On the basis of an Exploration and Production Sharing Agreement (EPSA) signed in 1992 with Qatar Petroleum, Maersk Oil Qatar (MOQ) is the sole operator of Al Shaheen field. |
The current oil production from the Al Shaheen field is approximately 300,000 barrels per day from nine different locations and is exported via two main offshore facilities.
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|