Student Assistant, Finance
|LyngbyHourly/Part timeFinance/Accounting||Ref.: MD-072233|
|Are you ambitious and keen on Finance? Are you among Top 10% in your class? Do you want to take part in the financial support to a highly skilled, dynamic and international organisation? Then you should apply for the position as Student Assistant in Maersk Drilling Finance department.|
|The Finance section in Maersk Drilling, part of the A.P. Moller – Maersk Group, is looking for a high caliber Student Assistant to work in our team. |
We offer an exciting position where you will have the opportunity to put your academic knowledge into practice and become part of an international Finance department where your proactive, dedicated and ambitious mind-set will be highly appreciated and rewarded.
We are committed to providing Finance excellence support to our truly international environment with a HQ of 26 nationalities working out of Lyngby as well as supporting our Global Operations and our two Newbuilding sites in Singapore and Korea.
|Work area will vary, but could be:|
• Accounting assistance
• Invoice handling
• Prepare input in various forecast models
• Sorting, filling and archiving documentation
• Ad hoc task for the different finance departments
|Who we are looking for|
|The position is ideal for a student with a keen interest in Management Accounting / Controlling and with a flair for IT:|
• You have a good understanding of Accounting Practices and Management Accounting
• You are diligent about details and yet always meet deadlines
• You are extrovert and a strong communicator that likes to engage with a lot of different people and cultures
• Excel super-user
• English in writing and speaking is a prerequisite
• You are minimum 1-2 years into your Bachelor
• Flexible, and can work 15 hours per week
• Furthermore, you must hold a valid Danish residence permit
For further information, please contact: .
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|