Working Environment Manager
|Are you ready to join a team of professionals in the HSSE department, and develop a world class Working Environment for your 700 colleagues in the new Maersk Drilling and Maersk Supply Services headquarters?|
If so you could be the Working Environment Manager we are looking for.
|The HSSE Department is looking for a Working Environment Manager for a newly established position in Maersk Drilling’s headquarters in Lyngby. |
The Working Environment Manager will be responsible for all aspects of working environment; ergonomics, health and well-being for our colleagues both in the headquarters as well as offshore.
The Working Environment Manager shall provide professional advice on working environment issues to the global organization, onshore as well as offshore, to meet and exceed the corporate HSSE objectives and policies.
|You will be responsible for the development and implementation of Maersk Drilling’s working environment processes, procedures, environmental management and quality assurance of same. |
To be a successful Working Environment Manager you must:
• Focus on setting objectives, KPIs and a solid level of working environment practices to ensure certification
• Create effective and user-friendly working environment processes to be rooted in the organization
• Systematically build up structured data collection and analysis to support and document constant improvement in workplace related matters
• Guide employees ergonomically and physiologically around the workplace to improve productivity and well-being
• Be updated and on the forefront of working environment legislation, requirements and best practice both strategically and practically within your field of work
• Develop and conduct organizational working environment surveys and initiate follow up activities accordingly
• Act as coordinator in Maersk Drilling’s Working Environment Committee
• Focus on setting health objectives and KPIs and initiate health campaigns globally in Maersk Drilling
|Who we are looking for|
|We are looking for a candidate who:|
• At minimum holds a Bachelor degree within working environment, health or a similar relevant education
• Has solid experience with working environment from a large organization
• Thrives in an international organisation with and has a proven track record within managing working environment in a larger organisation
• Has experience in auditing different working environments and impact and implement on all levels of the organization
• Has experience in translating laws and regulations into practical processes
• Has a systematic, persistent and focused approach to the execution of working environment tasks and projects
• Has excellent communication skills verbally as well as written and feels comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization
• Has a robust personality who convincingly can implement a high level of working environment at all levels in Maersk Drilling, offshore as well as onshore
It is important that you have experience in project and process management and that you have good communication skills and knows how to communicate at all levels of the organization.
For further information, please contact: .
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|