Head of Document Control Center
|Maersk Drilling is looking for an experienced candidate to head up the Document Control Center in our Technical Organization (TO).|
|As head of Document Control Center you will be responsible for a team of 13 document controllers and 2 CAD.|
The Document Control Center (DCC) provides services for Maersk Drilling Technical Organization, Operations Departments and other departments as required this being New Buildings and modification projects including support to units in operation.
This is done in cooperation with the projects, assets teams and other relevant stakeholders to ensure efficient and correct document handling.
There will be focus on the ongoing development and optimization of internal processes and standards, to ensure proper handover from project to operation.
The position reports to the Head of QM/Technical Safety.
Our organization is characterized by engagement, professionalism, trust and drive, and creates opportunities for individual achievement through team-work. Our working style is informal and focused and our work environment is ambitious, yet fun.
In Maersk Drilling you will have great career and personal development opportunities, as we are a successful, global company which is in a continual strategic growth. We invest in your long-term career so you can invest your talent in our future.
|Your main tasks will be:|
• Ensure required competences of the document controllers
• Perform job in accordance with processes and procedures stipulated in the management system and company policies.
• Manage and organize the DCC section to ensure functions are handled efficiently, in a sound economic way, and to customer satisfaction.
• Ensure continuous development of processes and procedures in the management system pertaining to the Documentation standards.
• Control and monitor DCC work to ensure correct manning level and competencies.
• Set objectives for the department and individuals aligned with company KPIs.
• Ensure coordination with the other disciplines and departments as required.
• Ensure that quality assurance of documents is performed in accordance with the defined processes and procedures.
|Who we are looking for|
|You are a strong and highly motivated manager, with relevant experience preferable from an engineering environment or similar. |
You are experienced with document control and handling, having a structured approach when handling projects and optimizing internal procedures.
You are experienced in developing, maintaining and revising management procedures and processes supporting the DCC activities.
You are very flexible, organized and a good communicator, and have the ability to interact and thrive in a fast moving technical environment.
You are proactive in problem solving and getting issues resolved, and take initiative for proper and timely action in all respects.
You are fluent in English and ideally have a basic knowledge of Danish.
For further information, please contact: .
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|