Vessel Post Fixture Operations Specialist
|CopenhagenLocal/ExpatShipping Operations||Ref.: MA-236878|
|• Do you have experience with data driven decision making?|
• Do you have excellent stakeholder management skills?
• Would you like to be part of an exciting team?
Then this unique opportunity may be the right one for you.
|We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.|
The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
The Post-Fixture Operation Specialist will ensure that operational related matters for Maersk time charter vessels; are attended professionally and efficiently in line with the contractual agreements; thus being able to solve operational issues, so they result in minimum financial impact to the benefit of Maersk.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
|As a Post –Fixture Operation Specialist you will be responsible for managing operational matters, crises and incidents for all Maersk’s time chartered vessels.|
• Manages legal issues/actions where needed for Maersk line’s time chartered vessels.
• Manages time chartered compensation for off hires, claims and other financial matters for all time chartered vessels.
• Manages vessel detail update in systems for time chartered and own vessels.
• Acts as internal and external entry point for operational issues for all time chartered vessels.
• Manages time chartered expenses for all time chartered vessels in accordance with the charter party (contract).
• Manages phase-in and phase-out (delivery/redelivery) for all time chartered and own vessels.
• Briefs the organization at all times on operational matters as appropriate for all time chartered vessels.
• Assist with cross-functional process and flow optimization.
|Who we are looking for|
|• You have extensive operational experience from container, tanker or bulk-vessel operation / business.|
• You might have experience from S&P (sale and purchase).
• You have sense of details and capability to follow-up in a structed manner.
• You have process qualifications – capability to simplify and make our daily process flow more efficient.
• You have a drive, strong sense of urgency and result orientation.
• You are able to quickly establish a network and prove yourself as credible and respected throughout the organization and you are able to work with multiple stakeholders and cultures, and interact with people of all functions and at all levels.
• You are a resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment and thrive in an international environment. You want to challenge and develop yourself.
• The right candidate is self-driven and motivated and willing/able to influence without formal authority and you have a high level of self-confidence based on solid preparation and investigation.
|>||Last application date: 31 March 2020.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Business Partner, Katarzyna Kułak at email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|