Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. From the farm to your refrigerator, or the factory to your ward-robe, we are developing digital solutions that meet customer needs from one end of the supply chain to the other. Digitization and IT are taking center stage in enabling our customers to trade globally. Join us in Maersk Technology as we re-think what technology can do.
We own two critical tools that are used across the company for planning and task handling. This job will be the owner of the daily operation and work closely with the manager on developing the product offering. It will be a mix of technical and business skills.
|• A multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team, located in Denmark, India and the UK, with strong team culture|
• An environment that fosters an agile mindset and continuous development
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Owning the daily operation of Jira and Confluence, which is a Data Center solution, that is hosted in Microsoft Azure Cloud. Including:
• Identifying new releases and planning upgrades
• Sets the overall user guidelines + configuration together with the super user team (Atlassian Alliance)
• Acting as the main driver for the super user team (acting as both chairman and secretary)
• Collecting project requests on plugins, prioritizing them and implementing the identified ones
• Preparing status announcements and reports targeting both stakeholders in the team and across the whole organization
• Creating and executing our product training, both life and blended (video) training
• Testing and implementing new features in two of our collaboration tools (Jira and Confluence)
• Guiding the daily tool support (user management, creating new projects and maintaining the tools)
• Database management experience – preferably MSSQL
• Experience working with clustered Linux servers
• Basic understanding of Cloud based applications
• Experience with enterprise networks
|Who we are looking for|
You need a balanced skillset of being able to clearly communicate technical content and possessing a strong IT knowledge, especially within the Atlassian products Jira and Confluence.
Finalized Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. The area is less critical, if you can fulfil the main requirements (clear communication and technical understanding).
We are expecting you to:
• Be fluent in English
• Have a strong level in technical understanding, especially in Jira and Confluence from Atlassian
• Find pleasure in communicating with a lot of people
• Be able to jump from task to task, while remember to close all tasks in the end
• Work independent and in a self-starting manner on new tasks
|>||Last application date: 02 March 2020.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Business Partner: Farhana Mohammed on email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|