Analytics and Governance Manager
|CopenhagenLocalShipping Operations||Ref.: MA-235381|
|Do you have what it takes to help build a world class analytics organization? |
We are looking for professional with data science background and a passion for shipping & logistics industry, to join our growing analytics team who consults business owners with our fact-based, data-driven analysis to solve real-world problems.
|An opportunity to join a growing analytics team and help shape and build a world class team as we develop new ways of working across Maersk.|
Maersk is embarking on an exciting journey that will substantially change the way we conduct our business to ensure we deliver quality products to our customers.
As an Analytics and Governance manager, you will act as a key business consultant & advisor to our Commercial team including Product Managers using advanced data modelling, predictive modelling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support and accelerate business outcome.
We embrace an agile mindset in the way we do business and product development. It is important that you want to develop yourself in a learning and fast-moving organization.
You will also have an opportunity to work in a highly international environment with stakeholders and colleagues across our global organization.
|As the Analytics and Governance Manager you will acts as a key business consultant and advisor to our Commercial product manager team by using advanced data modeling, interpret raw data to turn these insights into business values.|
Further key areas of responsibility:
• Understands and assesses the business problems requiring predictive/prescriptive analytics support and collaborates with Commercial Product Managers to solve those problems
• Builds, develops and maintains advanced data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions and future product ideation and discovery
• Proactively works with Commercial Product Manager team to seek opportunities to improve business outcomes and reduce revenue leakage by applying exhaustive knowledge of data analysis.
|Who we are looking for|
|The ideal candidate will have a relevant educational background combined with solid hands-on experience.|
• Working knowledge of data mining and modelling principles
• Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units
• Confident stakeholder management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English
• Proactiveness and high willingness to learn.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
|>||Last application date: 16 February 2020.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayton on email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|