Intern - Marketing Europe
|CopenhagenStudentAdministration/Facility Management||Ref.: MA-233412|
|We are currently seeking a Marketing intern for a 6 months internship. |
The internship position comes with numerous opportunities to get working experience in a global & dynamic working environment. Maersk operates in a truly global industry combining global trade, shipping and commodities.
|The new regional marketing function in Europe is looking for a marketing intern with good data and analytic skills to support marketing initiatives for the commercial organisation in Europe for 6 months.|
The Maersk internship program will provide you the opportunity apply your current knowledge, learn new skills while gaining commercial awareness and enhance competencies/ skills that will prepare you for your future career.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
|You will support the marketing activation Managers and the Customer & Business Insight Manager on activities related to data driven campaigns. |
Your key responsibilities are supporting the team (Marketing activation & Customer & Business insight) in:
• Planning & development of marketing activities across 7 areas in Europe
• Segmenting and targeting campaign audiences by analysing business data and results and using this as basis to define and integrate the most impactful marketing channels and tactics
• Establishing clear objectives and targets, track and analyse performance as basis for continuous optimisation of campaigns
• Having a clear understanding of delivering against customer insights, and transform the European organisation from an asset to customer-driven company
• In mapping the market (media, content, influencers) for each vertical and creating relevant content
• In the management of short-term activities such as promoblasts for specific products
• In the development of digital campaigns across the customer journey.
|Who we are looking for|
|A Master Student with solid understanding of Marketing activities and purposes (objectives, strategy & tactics) and experience in digital marketing tactics.|
• Have a love for analytical skills: Ability to use data as basis for decisions going forward
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Have strong willingness, the ability to learn and sense of urgency
• Have excellent communication skills – Ensure high level of communication with key stakeholders and internal team members
• Have the ability to multi-task at high level
• Have a strong process oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail.
|>||Last application date: 31 January 2020.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayton on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|