|So you thought Maersk just ships containers? Well, you are in for a treat!|
Here at Maersk, we are going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses, we need to re-think the way we engage with our customers and partners.
Introducing One Technology:
One Technology is Maersk's innovative laboratory, combining Data Science, Application development, Design and much more. We help to shape the tomorrow of the world's trade picture.
|What type of projects are we working on:|
Connecting our fleet through tech, connecting engines, containers, and various onboard systems. Intelligence tools, giving us a competitive edge in the world's trade market etc.
• A competitive base salary and pension scheme
• Flexible working hours and locations
• A career path for you to grow with
• Strong communities, which enable you to learn and share experiences with like-minded people.
• Onsite Gym w/ various classes daily
• Physiotherapy & Massage sessions
• Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks
• Friday Bars
• Opportunities for Conferences & Training
|What You'll Be Doing |
• Implementing interactive application user interfaces
• Working with complex and interesting backend API's
• Visualize unique datasets and models, enabling our colleagues to make better decisions
• Conceptualize and wireframe new interfaces
• Contribute to the growth and success of a global leader in its industry
|Who we are looking for|
|We are looking for frontend developers who love big data, who are curious to explore new opportunities and technologies.|
Preferably you have 5+ years of experience and have worked with modern web technologies or a Bachelor / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent.
Being able to work across various stacks is a big plus.
• Experience with Angular, Vue or React
• Understanding cross-platform development
• Having UI/UX & Product Instincts
• Knowing CI/CD pipelines & workflows
• Experience working with statically typed code (TypeScript, Flow or similar)
Nice to have
• Experience with Go, Python or Java
• Experience with Kubernetes, Argo, Jenkins or Docker
• Experience with Sketch, Figma or Photoshop
• Interest in Data Science
Does this sound like something you would like to contribute to? Then apply for the job and get on board with the world leader of shipping!
|>||Last application date: 19 December 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed: email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||As applications are reviewed on a daily basis, please note, that vacancies may be filled sooner than the deadline indicated. Therefore you are kindly advised to apply as early as possible. For further information please contact Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed: Farhana.firstname.lastname@example.org|
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|