|Do you want to be part of new Maersk HSSE team shaping the future HSSE system directly contribute to keeping our people safe? |
Join our newly established global HSSE team established to align the HSSE agenda in Maersk.
You will have the opportunity to work with global HSSE team and shape the way we develop operational safety within the organization in line with the organization’s Safety Differently strategy and work within an area that has massive executive focus.
|Maersk HSSE & Corporate Crisis Management is responsible for all Health, Safety, Security and Environment matters for Maersk Logistics and Services operation.|
As Safety Advisor, you will be part of the Operational Health and Safety team sitting in Denmark and have colleagues around the world. The team is responsible for our risk register and risk management processes as well as implementation of projects designed to build safety capacity in our operations.
The Safety Advisor reports to the Head of Operational Health and Safety and is part of the Maersk Operations Center organization.
The Safety Advisor is assigned to develop, coordinate and implement safety enhancement initiatives across operations in line with the Safety Differently strategy basis prioritized risk register. Furthermore, support the general risk management processes.
|As a Safety Advisor, your assignments and projects will typically include:|
• Deliver and coordinate safety projects addressing safety risks across Maersk operations .
• Ensure that critical controls and barriers are identified and implemented in line with the Maersk risk mitigation framework.
• Engage with stakeholders who are involved in operation as well as subject matter experts on safety initiatives across the organization.
• Act as a Safety Differently Ambassador: Be a safety subject matter expert and provide and contribute with safety expertise to deliver assigned projects.
• Investigate significant safety incidents as required, support defining investigation standards, and make sure that relevant learnings are derived from incidents.
• Support safety training within Maersk and support operations teams with their safety training requirements. Design & facilitate safety training modules.
• Produce campaigns, knowledge sharing material and support roll out of safety strategy. Support and deliver best practice developments.
• Deliver support to development projects in close cooperation with other teams across Maersk HSSE & Corporate Crisis Management.
|Who we are looking for|
|We are looking for a Safety Advisor with at least 3-5 years working experience in health and safety at a senior level with proven results in delivering business results. You have a relevant education or professional working experience in the area of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE). You have effective English communication and stakeholder management skills. In-depth Safety management experience from Logistics & Distribution, Supply Chain, Maritime industry or similar role is desirable.|
You have strong passion for keeping our people safe and secure and desire to ensure that ‘Maersk is a safe place to work’.
You are a passionate believer in working with people and change perception and work culture can lead to safer working environment
As a person you:
• Have a good understanding the principles of prevention and protection and how to implement risk control measures in a large organization
• Have a demonstrated and continued professional development within health and safety
• Have the ability to drive initiatives through cross functional teams and drive alignment with key stakeholders
• Have strong facilitation skills and ability to communicate safety messages clearly for the intended audience in writing, graphics and verbal material.
• Have strong influencing and problem solving skills
• Have the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Have excellent communication skill in international environment
• Are able to take initiative for proper and timely action in all respects
• Keep Management advised of developments within the area of responsibility
• Have high ethical standards
|>||Last application date: 15 December 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruiting Specialist Li Zhu on email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|