Program Test Manager - NAP
|The Program Test Manager role will be responsible for leading the testing of NAP program and will take overall Test Accountability for all workstreams within NAP.|
The role will be extremely visible, challenging and rewarding. The program test manager will be engaged upfront, attending workshops to understand their requirements, showcasing self-skills and experience such that the leadership team builds faith that service will achieve high quality gates. He / She will develop a Test Strategy and a Plan to deliver it, gain sign-off from the customers both internally and externally, then deliver upon this - both through gathering upstream inputs and through the execution of large suite of tests by the project test team.
The role will be responsible for driving a ‘Shift Left’ transformation and introducing and enforcing testing disciplines in areas such as Performance and Security especially related to SAP implementation.
The role holder will be required to maintain historically high standards of testing – ensuring functional business requirements are tested to agreed time, cost and quality metrics.
|Joining Maersk will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As Program Test Manager, you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.|
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakehold-ers across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong profes-sional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role, but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Product Service and Engineering, IT Delivery or IT Leadership.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation and innovation. We believe in empowerment where each of us takes ownership and responsibility for developing and im-plementing new ways of working.
|• Involvement in project initiation ensuring testing is considered in all aspects|
• Production of test approach, strategy and plan documentation including the production of test timelines
• Presentation of test strategies and plans to senior stakeholders and the program team
• Co-ordination of testing activities working with System expertise teams ensuring delivery within time, cost and quality
• Accurate and comprehensive reports on testing progress/issues and remedial action
• Production of test completion reports
• Post project implementation support
• Develop strong and effective working relationships with Project management, Business Analysis, IT Development/Support and test teams
• Resource Planning and Estimation
• Maintain the testing of a portfolio of projects
• Ensure consistent process. Engage with central process roles and peers to ensure alignment with department standards
• Promote a Shift Left transformation towards Quality Assurance
• Provide a direction in performance, security testing
|Who we are looking for|
|An Ideal Candidate should have|
• Record of success leading testing for a significant scale project (in SAP area preferred)
• Experience of managing teams spanning more than one country
• An excellent understanding of the SDLC
• Ability to present to and influence a wide variety of audiences especially at senior leadership level
• Positive, proactive approach to work
• 15+ years of testing experience mandatory
• 3+ year’s experience in SAP implementation required
• 5+ years of experience in leading large-scale projects mandatory
• 5+ years working in Agile mandatory
• Experience with JIRA and other testing tools
• Exposure to industry trends in automation testing and cognitive testing practices (especially related to SAP)
• Knowledge of performance and security testing preferred
• Background of logistics, supply chain management an added advantage
|>||Last application date: 20 December 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Amanda Huckerby - email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.|
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|