Project Coordinator (Junior / Student Assistant)
|Delivers support to project managers and the temporary project organization with a delineated scope of work executed within a finite time-frame in a low-to-medium complexity technical & stakeholder environment. May assume independent management of a work-stream under supervision.|
Accountable for overall project or multiple work streams including project plan, scope, cost, work schedule, design & build communication and contractual deliverables. Coordinates multiple projects and resources including vendor within a global virtual and multi-function organization with an extended stakeholder map.
|Great salary, package and career development|
|• Coordinator for overall project or multiple workstreams including project plan, scope, cost, work schedule|
• Detailed Requirements analysis & sizing of project team
• Establishing and managing effective communications with the stakeholders
• Full project reporting and tracking,
• Monitoring and tracking deliverables and resolving issues
• Assisting delivery to the project plan and budget
• Risk, issue and dependency management
• Planning and executing workshops with varied audience.
• Ensuring appropriate standards, quality and governances are maintained, participates in project governance
• Optimizes existing processes and drives initiatives to help meet the business objectives
• Influences the Delivery Lead(s) team to ensure team is appropriately designed and staffed.
|Who we are looking for|
|• IT, Project Coordination, Delivery Management and/or Integrations experience is a plus|
• EDI & Integrations or working knowledge of the internal Maersk applications and business systems preferred.
• Agile/Scrum, Project Management training, Jira experience preferred.
• Stakeholder management and ability to work as part of a team and administrator required
• Project scoping, quality Assurance
• Project Reporting
• Stakeholder management
• Facilitation, time management
• Administration of tasks & people
• Analytical and problem solving, decision making
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities, works well under pressure, can work independently
• Ability to work part of global and virtual team,
|>||Last application date: 15 November 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Amanda Huckerby - email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|