|Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. From the farm to your refrigerator, or the factory to your wardrobe, we are developing solutions that meet customer needs from one end of the supply chain to the other. Digitization and IT are taking center stage in enabling our customers to trade globally. Join us as we re-think what technology can do.|
|• A unique opportunity for personal and professional development. Industrial IT focuses on projects that deal directly with our assets, like vessels or containers. We run the IT on the vessels, and we are responsible for the industry’s biggest IT installation.|
• Be part of a large-scale system implementation, building and maintaining a new IT platform for our ocean vessel fleet, ITMOD, the worldwide biggest container shipping fleet.
• Get to interact with leading IT vendors, internal subject matter experts, and internal and external IT professionals.
• A fast paced and dynamic environment with a distinct respect for the individual.
• As part of the Industrial IT team will you get the chance to define and optimize the IT platform, applications and communications. Switch between projects and help define communications need and requirements
• Being a part of ITMOD project that: develop, deploy, implement, operate and optimise the ITMOD communication.
• The location for this position is Copenhagen,
• Maersk is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for its employees. As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when convenient. In connection with maternity leave, we pay for 12 weeks leave with full salary for men and 24 weeks leave for women. In addition to salary, our package consists of a pension scheme, health insurance and 6 weeks holiday a year.
|• Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirement(s).|
• Develop and analyze functional and non-functional along with Vision and Scope specifications.
• Ensure IT systems meet business and technology needs
• Coordinate engineers to build and implement technology solutions
• Manage multiple tasks to deadlines; communicate progress at regular intervals
• Review existing IT systems and internal processes; collect and analyze data to identify areas for improvement within IT infrastructures
• Work with management to determine IT objectives that will improve business outcomes
• Gather feedback from end users about system performance
• Plan and oversee projects (e.g. upgrades, hardware/software installations)
• Keep abreast of technology trends and developments
|Who we are looking for|
|• Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role|
• Experience in project management and agile principles like Scrum and DevOps.
• Understanding of business practices
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical mindset
• Problem-solving aptitude
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• Excellent Written and Verbal skills with people at all levels across the organisation in English.
• Focused on quality.
In addition to above the suitable candidate has ideally:
•Experience in the marine industry.
•Knowledge and practical experience in the usage of satellite communication.
|>||Last application date: 25 October 2019.|
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.|
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|