SAP Technical Architect
|Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. From the farm to your refrigerator, or the factory to your wardrobe, we are developing solutions that meet customer needs from one end of the supply chain to the other. Digitization and IT are taking center stage in enabling our customers to trade globally. Join us as we re-think what technology can do. As SAP Technical Architect, you will be a key driver in building our digital core global ERP platform.|
Maersk is on multi-year program to revamp its technology and digital solutions footprint and as part of new strategy, SAP will act as the ‘digital core’ for company’s major processes enabled by SAP’s latest cloud and S4HANA offerings. Maersk has currently ECC based SAP finance solutions running for Ocean and logistics divisions and plan is to subsume these solutions within revamped green field S4HANA implementations. SAP architecture team owns solution template, design and drives the SAP solution roadmap within T&L. As SAP technical architect, you will be responsible for SAP technical solution design and delivery working closely with product owner, engineering team and other stakeholders from business and technology.
In this role, you will be part of the Maersk Technology team working with Corporate SAP Technical Architecture capability.
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business and technology issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across the world.
In addition, being a part of Maersk will offer you the opportunity for career development in a global organization.
Maersk is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for its employees.
As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and offer attractive parental leave and other benefits.
• Responsible for technical design for the products in Finance space covering processes like accounting to reporting, invoice to cash and procurement to pay.
• Ensuring no technical architecture bottlenecks impacting delivery of solution and managing dependencies with architecture integrations.
• Work in an agile team with the product owners, SAP solution and functional architects, SAP developers/engineers and scrum master in executing on prioritized backlog.
• Quality assurance of the solution from design to delivery.
• Actively leverage standard solution with minimal customization using SAP’s solutions like SAP Cloud Platform, S/4 HANA, SAP PO, DataHub / API etc.
• Compliance to Enterprise architecture guidelines, product and solution roadmap.
• Hands on technical solution design across RICEFW objects (Report, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancement, Forms, Workflow)
• Hands on partner with SAP engineering team to ensure translation of technical design to right development as per high quality standard.
• Work closely with development teams in Agile way of working; contribute to the planning, execution and review of each sprint and work with the team to refine and improve the development process.
|Who we are looking for|
• Experience working as SAP technical architect in agile delivery environments.
• At least 8 years’ experience in SAP Technical architect area
• Specializations with capabilities in,
Integration: Connectivity, Cloud Integration, API Management, Data Provisioning, Workflow, Business Rules
User Experience: SAP Fiori, UI Theme Designer
Development: ABAP, Java/java script, SAP HANA, UI5
• Ability to translate functional user stories to SAP technical design and communicate to both business and engineering stakeholders effectively
• Good overview of SAP cloud technologies like SAP cloud platform and Azure/GCP/AWS cloud capabilities
• Exposure to SAP Automation/Vora/Leonardo and machine learning should be an advantage
• Exposure to SAP delivery methodologies like agile, scrum, DevOps leveraging SAP solution manager
• Bachelor's Degree in IT related discipline
|>||Last application date: 09 September 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job - regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.|
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|