Business Analyst - Finance
|Finance and Accounting Process works on accounting processes from regions including America, Europe, Africa and Asia. The team has an active participation in the corporate drive for process standardization and enhancements, which has resulted in higher efficiencies, uniformity of accounting practices and quality & consistent management reporting.|
|The Global Cost Product Organization is looking for a Business Analyst er based in Copenhagen. Our team is responsible for the Global Operational cost and we work cross functionally to drive end to end process changes and technological improvements to achieve improved business outcomes.|
As Business Analyst - Finance, you will be part of a strong multicultural team that is key in our finance transformation journey. You will report to the Product Owner for Fixed Cost and work closely with multiple operational and financial stakeholders.
This role holds interesting challenges and provides excellent learning and growth opportunities within the organization.
|• Own and maintain process landscape; monitor, prioritize and optimize existing processes|
• Provide input and designs solutions based on voice of customer, voice of process and best practices observed
• Use agile and lean principles and practices in process designing/solutioning and continually align process performance with overall business goals
− Create, manage and prioritizing process/product backlog
− Capture and map user stories
− Facilitate backlog grooming activities
− Collaborate with stakeholders within Finance, Operations and IT
• Benefit tracking / follow up on value realization of projects within scope
• Define IT business requirements and related changes that support process solutions
• Facilitate IT implementation across the process landscape
• Defining key performance indicators, establishing targets within the processes and reviewing performance at agreed intervals
• Continuously scan the external / internal environment to benchmark, adopt best practices & generate transformation initiatives
• Determine and translate compliance needs (process & legal) into the processes for seamless execution
• Provide support to the execution teams viz process related queries
• Collaborate proactively/effectively with multiple stakeholders in LOC, CEN and GSC.
|Who we are looking for|
|• You hold a Master’s degree in finance, economics or equivalent|
• You have five to ten years of work experience within finance as BPO or in the management consultancy area
• You have a thorough understanding of the finance processes and a sincere interest in working with and supporting the business in driving performance and value
• You are result driven and have a strong logical and analytical capacity
• You are a self-starter with a strong driving force, striving for continuous improvement and wanting to solve problems even if finding answers are not easy
• Proven ability to influence without authority and engage confidently with leaders at all levels
• You are a team player who is used to and enjoys working independently with the ability to engage, influence, guide and challenge multiple stakeholders across the organization
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong integrity and a humble personality that goes well with people at all levels in a global organization
• You are used to and enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced and changing environment dealing with a lot of different tasks at the same time
• You are skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, SAP and Visio
• Familiarity with Scrum/Agile is a plus
• You are skilled in written and spoken English. Danish is not required.
|>||Last application date: 20 August 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|