|CopenhagenLocal/InternationalHuman Resources||Ref.: MA-217317|
|Unique opportunity for a talented and motivated Junior Rewards Analyst to join the rewards team.|
|The Maersk Rewards team is a highly motivated, multicultural and global team delivering meaningful and engaging rewards programmes that provide a great rewards experience for employees.|
You’ll join a team with high ambitions that focus on our shared and individual contribution to the success of Maersk. Through your contribution you’ll be able to develop skills and abilities that are a great foundation for your further career.
In the Copenhagen office where you’ll be located we have a great working environment including an abundant breakfast and lunch and a fully equipped in-house fitness centre flexible work-hours and much more.
|The rewards analyst will contribute to the development of Rewards programs and delivery through analyses and ad hoc support incl. but not limited to preparation of presentation material, update of systems and preparing of reports.|
Key areas of responsibilities:
• Provide analyses of how Rewards policies are implemented and applied. Using data and insights to summarise and synthesize findings for decision making.
• Support the annual Rewards process, by preparing input for external salary surveys, assisting in the budget planning (salary increases, policy changes etc.), develop salary structures etc.
• Develop standard Excel tools based on needs identified by the global Rewards colleagues
• Provide project/presentation support, through material development, meeting follow up etc.
• Update HR and other systems
• Potentially supporting in delivering presentations/trainings
|Who we are looking for|
|The ideal candidate will have experience with details and the importance in getting things right the first time.|
No prior experience required, but it will be an advantage if you have experience in an analyst role.
Furthermore you have a strong process oriented approach and follows up to ensure 100% completion.
• Love details and ensuring that all bases are covered
• Have excellent Written and Verbal skills with people at all levels across the organisation in English
• Are motivated by managing processes requiring attention to detail
• Able to break a problem into relevant pieces
• Able to concisely articulate the findings of an analysis
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
|>||Last application date: 31 August 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayton on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||Please note that applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis and the role may be filled before last application date.|
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|