Rewards Partner - Europe Region
|CopenhagenLocalHuman Resources||Ref.: MA-217120|
|• Can you provide effective delivery support and advise stakeholders on Rewards matters?|
• Do you have the ability to contribute with C&B reporting and analytics?
Are you keen to be part of driving the Business and Rewards Transformation for a large conglomerate?
• Would you like to be part of a dedicated and passionate team?
Then this unique opportunity, based in Copenhagen or the Hague, may be the right one for you.
|We offer an exciting opportunity based out of one of our HQ offices either in Copenhagen or in the Hague.|
Both places offer a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for our employees.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
|The Rewards Partner will work on activities related to rewards management including compensation, benefits and mobility management. |
Key responsibilities include:
• Independently gather, analyse and prepare data relevant to Rewards Management
• Effective responsibility on pay programs - Base Pay progression, implementing incentive plans and reviewing benefits
• Coordinate Rewards Management activities
• Monitor and execute Rewards Management processes effectively
• Provide consultancy and support to HR Business Partners
• Work and engage with stakeholders from international offices
• Support effective and efficient data collection for Rewards processes, aligning local practices to global standards
• Support daily operations in accordance with the HR Operating model, and participate in projects across Rewards Management both globally and regionally, such as Rewards alignment across T&L
• Stay abreast of latest trends in the region/industries in the specific area of expertise
|Who we are looking for|
|The ideal candidate will have BA/BS or equivalent combined with 2-5 years working experience preferably in a multinational environment.|
• Have superb excel skills, excellent analytical skills and a passion for data
• Are highly organized and have an ability to work under pressure and deliver against continuous deadline constraints
• Have excellent communication skills in english and an ability to translate expertise language into clear and understandable language for non-expert end-users
• Have strong interpersonal and team-working skills and an open mind to new ways of working
• Thrive in a dynamic environment
• Are eager to learn, results-oriented and passionate about working with people and HR
• Have strong attention to detail at the same time as you are proactive and take initiative
• Are a resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment and thrive in an international environment. You want to challenge and develop yourself
• A team player who are able to work independently
The right candidate is a self-starter with curious nature and a drive to continuously optimize.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
Please note that we will review incoming applications on a continuous basis and the position may be filled before last application date.
|>||Last application date: 21 July 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayton on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|