Global Process Manager Data Management, Reporting & Analytics
|Copenhagen KLocalProject/Process/Performance Management||Ref.: GF-193285|
|As part of the vision to become the global integrator of container logistics, Maersk is redesigning its HR service delivery and operating model and technology in order for HR to become a truly global function and deliver great employee experience.|
The future HR operating model and global technology implementation will be enabled through global HR processes across brands, geographies and employee segments.
We are looking for an experienced Process Manager who can drive the design and continuous improvement of global, standard and effective processes in the area of Data Management, Reporting & Analytics, in alignment with the Centres of Excellence in order to deliver a great employee experience.
In this position you will play a critical role in the transformation of HR into a global function for Maersk brands across 130+ countries. You will report to the Head of HR Effectiveness. You will have a unique opportunity to stretch your capabilities and project toolbox by learning from, sparring with and building lasting relationships with diverse and professional colleagues, based in Headquarters and globally.
|As Process Manager for Data Management, Reporting & Analytics your primary responsibilities will include: |
• Design and ownership of end-to-end processes support the strategy outlined by the CoE and contribute to our goal of becoming One Maersk
• Develop set of metrics and dashboards to monitor the process outcomes, the health of the process and enable improvements
• Ensure high-quality training of all roles involved in the assigned area of process responsibility
• Co-create implementation plan for rollout of standard processes in alignment with new technology and organization deployment plans
• Proactively collaborate with delivery teams all over the world to identify and deliver continuous improvement initiatives in the assigned area of responsibility
• Deliver process improvements that ensure compliant, high quality, efficient processes that result in a great employee experience
• Build and nurture a team culture of mutual trust, collaboration and common drive for results
|Who we are looking for|
|• You are an experienced Process Manager with a proven outcome-focused mindset. You are strategic, proactive and collaborative, and have an ability to lift beyond functional needs to the bigger picture and results|
• You are passionate about simplifying people’s lives. Ideally you have a certification in Lean, Six Sigma or similar
• You are self-driven, proactive, curious and thrive in complex stakeholder landscapes. You are able to drive initiatives across geographies balancing the sometimes-conflicting sets of needs from your various stakeholders
• You are known for your being a great communicator and for being able to translate complex issues into pragmatic solutions and easy-to-understand language
• You are a team player, resilient and emotionally mature.
Experience in cloud-technology implementation is an advantage.
Written and spoken English fluency is a prerequisite for this position.
|>||Last application date: 15 December 2018.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayton on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|