Care Business Partner
|Aarhus NLocalCustomer Service||Ref.: ML-165914|
|Are you looking to develop a career working closely with customers at a Global Industry Leader?|
We are expanding our Customer Service Team across the whole Scandinavian Cluster, so be a part of this exciting project. Come and join a successful, intensively growing and ambitious Maersk Line Customer Service Team in Aarhus!
The Care Business Partner role reports to the Customer Service Manager and your responsibility is to own and manage the end-to-end customer experience of assigned customers. As a Care Business Partner, you should also seek continuous improvements for mutual benefit of the Customer and Maersk Line.
|We offer you a unique opportunity to join Maersk Line - an established company within international shipping & logistics. |
You will be an essential part of the company and get a high degree of personal responsibility.
You will be working in a truly international environment and corporate closely with colleagues throughout the world.
|• Take full responsibility and ownership of customer shipments.|
• Act as a primary point of contact for customers and communicate proactively to keep customers informed at all times.
• Ensure smooth execution of the shipment lifecycle by working closely with customers and internal stakeholders.
• Engage in constructive and efficient issue resolution. This includes handling escalations and complaints.
• Address root causes and seek continuous improvements – constantly look for ways to improve work processes by understanding and being familiar with local KPIs and act in line with set targets.
• Desire to go the extra mile for the customer.
• Ability to think outside of the box and a drive of providing solutions.
• Build strong and lasting relationships through understanding their business, their service needs and drivers of success.
• Actively work together with colleagues within and beyond functions and locations.
• Assist the team in realizing the ambitions by sharing knowledge and best practices of processes.
• Display accountability for customer satisfaction by owning and managing customer facing activities.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.|
• Passion for Customer Service.
• Pro-active person with a service oriented mindset.
• Dedicated, decisive and result orientated, with a “can-do” attitude.
• Strives to get it right the first time and have the ability to look ahead to avoid issues from happening.
• Able to work under pressure while keeping quality in focus.
• Comfortable with Change Management and capable of delivering high quality before, during and after transformation.
• Good process understanding and digital proficiency
• Comfortable with working with multiple items at the same time whilst keeping quality in focus.
• Well organized, efficient and effective.
• An excellent team player
• Good moral compass and ability to work the Company’s values
• Fluent in English and Danish language (written and oral)
If you have what it takes do not hesitate to apply!
Please note that we intend to start conducting interviews during the posting period.
|>||Last application date: 23 April 2018.|
For further information, please contact: Elzbiet aPiasecka-Haas - Recruitment Buisness Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|