Cameroun Country Manager
|DoualaLocalGeneral Management||Ref.: DC-138248|
|Provides the leadership and direction for the complete business activities in Cameroun, Chad, RCA, Congo republic.|
Accountable for leading, developing and maintaining effective business strategies through the minimization of cost whilst providing excellent customer service and maintaining high staff morale.
Responsible for recognizing and responding to business needs ensuring strong corporate governance and business development and managing stakeholder’s requirements. this position is based in Douala, Cameroun.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further process.
|An Impactful role in growth based strategy for country with a pipeline|
That covers a full range of logistics services and the package to match your experience.
The job entails a strong contribution to the leadership role in Area with good opportunities for personal and professional growth
|• Lead and develop Damco’s business in Cameroon|
• Formulation and execution of business strategy – in line with Area / Regional / Global strategy
• Delivery of new business top line growth (CM1) in line with target and budget aspirations monthly and annually
• Delivery of organic top line growth (CM1) from existing Key Accounts and Field Sales customers in line with target and budget aspirations monthly and annually
• Continue the development of a world class commercial workforce by developing and implementing specific policies and processes for people management ensuring an attractive local employee value proposition
• To ensure, in collaboration with Finance, the operational / customer service engagement in the management of outstanding cash with customers (DSO/out standings)
• Responsible for the productivity of the sales organization calls/wins/conversions/churn/renewals and establishing and monitoring targets for each
• Drives efficiency in the organization and is a role model with a focus on cost and profitability.
• Represent the organization with shareholders, Governmental regulatory authorities, and be the face of the local business in the eyes of the public
• Administratively responsible for local staff and adherence to local regulatory requirements.
|Who we are looking for|
• Proven leadership skills
• Analytical and Strategic Management skills
• Persuasion ability
• Proven Sales success and closing skills
• High levels of energy
• Strong Result Orientation
• Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
• Industry leading commercial skills
• Advanced Forwarding Logistics and Supply Chain Industry knowledge
• P&L knowledge and understanding
• Local market knowledge is preferred
• Port & Customs regulations and rules
• Coaching skills
3. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Marketing or related disciplines is a must.
|>||Last application date: 14 May 2017.|
For further information, please contact: .
|damco.com||Damco is one of the world's leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freightforwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is part of the Maersk Group. More information about Damco can be found on www.damco.com.|