INA- Account Payable/ Receivble
|Damco is one of the fastest growing logistics companies in Asia Pacific. We are one of the leaders in supply chain management field and our customers are among top 500 fortune companies operating in different industries. |
Our business offers a broad range of service portfolios to our customers, including but not limited to ocean freight, airfreight, customs clearance, trucking, warehousing and distribution, supply chain management, and supply chain solution design & execution.
We pride ourselves as an equal opportunity employer and adopt fair employment practices wherever we operate.
|• A chance to explore your opportunities in one of the world’s fastest growing Logistics Company. In Damco, we strive to create value for our customers through our global reach and local knowledge. We put our customers first, understand their business, and develop solutions to meet their unique needs by proactively driving improvements and collaborations with our customers.|
• The means of developing yourself into a well-rounded professional and the scale and global scope it takes for you to achieve even your most ambitious career goals.
• A great career path, both for generalists and for specialists in a wide array of fields
|• Collection receivable, minimize outstanding overdue and DSO under 7 days|
• Produce and issue AR controlling reports to customer and business unit
• Daily settlement for the accounts and issuance VAT invoice (Faktur Pajak)
• Follow up on account and suspense account
• Filling and achieving for hard and soft copy of AR related docs
|Who we are looking for|
|• Minimum Diploma/ Bachelor Degree from Finance/ Accounting|
• Competent in MS Office applications with proficiency in Excel is a must
• Good communication skills (in English)
• Love working with numbers, able to work under pressure with high level of detail
|>||Last application date: 31 October 2016.|
For further information, please contact: .
|damco.com||Damco is one of the world's leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freightforwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is part of the Maersk Group. More information about Damco can be found on www.damco.com.|