Equipment Team Lead, Wells
|EsbjergLocal/InternationalOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-106456|
|Maersk Oil constantly strive to get things done in an efficient way! Due to a recent reorganization we have recognized a need to gather all the competencies regarding equipment for the wells department in a joint group managed out of Esbjerg. |
|At Maersk Oil, you will be working in our Danish Business Unit (DBU) office located in Esbjerg, and be part of a highly professional team of engineers ensuring the daily safe and reliable operation of some of the most mature assets in operation in the Danish part of the North Sea. Your team will be based in the offices both in Copenhagen and Esbjerg|
As part of the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group, Maersk Oil offers a dynamic and international work environment with great opportunities for personal development.
You get the opportunity to work in a positive environment surrounded by a multinational & multicultural workforce. The DBU is comprised of our offices in Esbjerg/Copenhagen and offshore installations, totaling more than 1500 highly skilled and motivated employees.
Finally, you can look forward to a position that requires proactive multi-tasking and engaging with skilled colleagues enhancing your competencies for a wide range of future career paths.
|You will report directly to Head of Wells and you will manage the equipment group that manages all aspects of well equipment. The team have a number of tasks: They make-up sub-assemblies, stock-management, QA/QC off all equipment streams, liaison with all venders, support new technology, contract management and equipment tender processes. This is to ensure that equipment is delivered on time to the correct quality and that stock levels are managed. Expect that you will thrive using half your time on management of the team and liaisng with the various stakeholders.|
Leadership and management
• which will mean leading your team from two locations and ensuring that the relevant competencies like e.g. auditing, and capabilities are available in the group.
• Leadership of seven highly skilled specialists.
The groups work can be broken into the following assignments
Management of equipment (40%)
• Review requirements for all drilling, completion and well services equipment including casing, liners, liner hanger systems, packers, tubing and completion accessories, slickline, coiled tubing, plugs, fishing equipment. Ensure compatibility and in time readiness.
• Review required new orders, maintenance and overhauls and ensure compatibility and ensure availability.
Vender Liasons (20%)
• Manage non-conformance reports.
• Contract management for casing suppliers.
• Control the certification and equipment requirements.
• Tracking contractor’s performance.
• Ensure all equipment is QA/QC prior load-out.
• Participate in global efforts for QA/QC of well materials.
• Coordination of 3rd party verification and certification.
• Purchasing, equipment database in SAP.
Warehouse Inventory (20%)
• Manage appropriate stock levels: completions, well and wellhead equipment.
• Wells material placed at vendor site, get vendor up to date inventories
• Safe-keeping/storage of Maersk Oil owned equipment.
• Identify obsolete stock.
Follow-up and investigate new technology for applications within Wells, taking ideas to utilisation.
|Who we are looking for|
|Relevant educational background with a diploma like a technical Bachelor – right experience is more important though.|
Min. 10 years of experience from oil & gas environments.
Your leading style comes naturally and you pull people together with your charismatic approach.
Proven interpersonal and relationship skills from complex environments with multicultural teams – you communicate well with all levels of an organization, and you readily accept changes in the organization.
You are flexible and hardworking where you meet demands of tight schedules on a daily basis.
Internal LinkedIn tag:
|>||Last application date: 20 June 2016.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|