Sales Manager, Maersk Line
|Port LouisLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: ML-105282|
|Maersk (Mauritius) Limited is looking for a Sales Manager for Maersk Line to lead and coach a winning, effective and sustainable sales organisation which will deliver and exceed its sales targets and achieve the business goals. |
Reporting to the Mauritius Country Manager, you will work closely and constructively with an objective of acquiring new customers, retaining and expanding the current customer base, ensuring high customer satisfaction and driving the country sales and business targets.
|A highly visible leadership position where you will demonstrate leadership capabilities, industry and market knowledge as well as commercial and sales expertise. You will lead the Maersk Line sales team to further success in the Mauritius market. |
It is a very challenging and rewarding role as you will coach and manage a professional sales team and work with a highly-committed leadership team in a challenging and exciting market. This will equip you with further management competencies and a track record for future career development within Maersk Line.
|• Formulate and execute a clear and effective sales strategy and direction in line with the Country’s business plan.|
• Ensure comprehensive customer coverage; align sales efforts with the commercial strategy through close collaboration with Trade & Marketing and Customer Service.
• Make joint sales calls with sales executives to ensure selling skills and techniques are mastered.
• Ensure the entire sales organisation utilises and capitalises on our commercial pipeline and CRM system salesforce.com (SFDC).
• Accountable for monitoring and maintaining a healthy business opportunity pipeline in our commercial pipeline and CRM system salesforce.com (SFDC).
• Coach and inspire the sales organisation to enhance performance, capabilities, knowledge and professionalism.
• Coach, lead and develop direct reports and others, work closely with teams and individuals to identify and improve competency gaps and devise objectives and personal development plans.
• Attract and retain the right talents inside and outside of the organisation.
• Be on the lookout for any new project development on the market and set proper targeting strategy with the sales team.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Bachelor degree holder.|
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales or commercial.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the customers’ business coupled with supply chain and financial insights.
• Strong knowledge of the local market as well as industry trends.
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a proven track record in sales and leadership.
• Master negotiator; strong networking skills.
• An inspirational leader with excellent coaching and people skills.
• Fluent communication skills in written and spoken English and French.
|>||Last application date: 24 June 2016.|
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|