Trade Finance Sales Executive
|RotterdamLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: ML-105252|
|The incumbent of this role will be jointly responsible with the India TF sales manager for delivering the sales targets for the joint offering of containers & TF product to existing & potential new customers. Successful candidates will be responsible for building and converting a healthy sales pipeline in line with the business build plan. Overall responsible for execution, delivery and issues resolution and any other customer facing activity. The incumbent should put customer at the centre of all decisions|
|A very interesting job in an international environment |
|• Deliver the integrated (container + Trade Finance) sales pitch along with the TF Sales Manager|
• Lead key customer visits to explain the new product, benefits and high level process flow
• Close the deals with customers
• Grow the business in line with the business build plan
• Responsible for Business As Usual and customer experience for each new deal
• Build and maintain a healthy customer pipeline
• Be an ambassador for the product and the company for all customer facing activities; work with the customer delivery team to ensure proper execution of closed deals, along with proper documentation.
• Responsible for overall revenue, volume and C Sat.
|Who we are looking for|
|• (External candidates) 4+ years in trade finance sales roles |
• (Internal ML candidates) 2+ experience in ML in sales function. Must be experienced in selling shipping products to ML’s customers
• Total 6+ years in B2B sales and customer service field
• Strong sales /customer communication skills
• Strong market knowledge (of container sales) and understanding of customer pain points regarding TF / documentation services
• Selling skills: Well-versed with various sales techniques and clear track record of sales target achievements in the past
• Communications: A strong communicator with a clear and concise presentation style, who can convey, with consistency in a manner that is readily accessible and understandable to clients
• Organisational buy-in: Good leadership and influencing skills; must demonstrate the ability to secure buy-in at all levels within the organisation.
|>||Last application date: 31 January 2017.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|