Student Assistant - PMO
|CopenhagenStudentProject/Process/Performance Management||Ref.: ML-105246|
|As a part of a strategic programme, you will help Maersk Line transform its operations with the aim being to improve profitability. As a PMO analyst, you will assist to ensure that all information, communication, monitoring, and control activities for the programme are coordinated. |
|We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. |
Maersk Line offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities in Copenhagen. The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
- As a part of a strategic programme, you will help Maersk Line transform its operations with the aim being to improve profitability.
- The strategic programme, Revenue Optimisation, sets out to provide ‘Best in class forecasting and instant relevant rates to optimise yield and increase top line’
- As a PMO analyst, you will assist to ensure that all information, communication, monitoring, and control activities for the programme are coordinated. The role will be twofold, 1) to provide support and guidance to the projects and initiatives and 2) to be home for governance and control, including standards, approvals, financial monitoring, assurance, provision of health checks etc., and as such must be independent of the initiatives.
- For this, you need to participate in being the custody of programme information, provision and analysis of programme information, helping with the design and establishment of the programme management infrastructures, design establish and maintain communications between programmes and projects, for the benefit of all programmes.
|Who we are looking for|
- Someone with ability to quickly gauge complex information on numerous activities and structure it for decision and ease of understanding.
- It is equally important that you thrive in the process where you carry through large change projects and guide and instruct the organisation to overcome challenging obstacles.
- This calls for change management understanding, a good interpersonal mind-set as well as solid stakeholder management capacity.
- Analytical mind and a structured approach – enabling you going into detail without losing the comprehensive view.
- High level of self-confidence based in solid preparation, investigation and skill.
|>||Last application date: 01 June 2016.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|