|EsbjergLocalOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-101587|
|Are you able to optimise plans for safe and efficient offshore project execution? Furthermore, able to aligned with budget and management prioritisation? If yes, we have a great opportunity for you to join us for doing diligent shutdown execution plans for offshore - maximized by onshore planning and preparation. |
|In Maersk Oil, we believe in our employees. We believe our employees make a difference through training, coaching, development, empowerment and dedication in their jobs. We believe in trust and through trust, dedication, passion and innovation will emerge. We believe in creating and maintaining a working environment, where individual needs are a part of the success of our working environment and we believe that you can contribute to this success through your skills, work, dedication and passion. |
We just happen to have a great workplace. Do you want to be a part of this success?
|You will be part of the Dan-Gorm Asset. |
As a key player in the shutdown planning process you’ll be responsible for development shutdown plans and associated documentation supporting a safe, efficient and timely execution of planned shutdowns. The shutdown planning process includes liaison with internal customers, collaboration with offshore teams, planning and coordination. You will also be engaged in the further development of the planning process and system.
The job is onshore based with regular short trips to offshore installations.
• Drive an incident free environment through establishing and maintaining a strong safety leadership and culture
• Liaise across the organization to ensure prioritized, realistic and high quality shutdown execution plans
• Produce and maintain shutdown execution plans during shutdown planning phases
• Update Shutdown progress reports
• Produce and maintain long term shutdown schedules
• Optimize and constantly improve the shutdown planning process
|Who we are looking for|
|The right person is dedicated and takes ownership. Is open-minded, loyal and responsible. Has mind-set for collaboration across the organisation including good communication skills. Is able to work independently and is attentive and proactive in all matters and ensures that initiatives are taken in due time.|
• Preferable educational background: Planner/Engineer/Assistant Engineer/Technical Supervisor
• Relevant experience from similar position
• Offshore experience is preferable
• Relevant IT skills in SAP and Primavera
• Good language skills in English, verbal and writing. Danish would be an advantage
|>||Last application date: 01 May 2016.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|