|CopenhagenLocalHuman Resources||Ref.: MO-101431|
|A position where you will be constantly challenged!|
As HR Coordinator and part of the HR Shared Service Team in Maersk Oil HQ HR, you will be involved in all HR administration processes, from start to end of the employee life cycle.
You will have the possibilities to learn, develop and build solid competencies within the broad HR palette.
Overall you will experience a great degree of independence in a flexible and dynamic environment. You will be exposed to and interact with many different stakeholders, i.e. employees, HR colleagues, managers and our external vendors both within Denmark and Internationally.
As part of a large, international company, possibilities are open for further career development
This role enables you to learn and build a solid HR Administration foundation, which will be beneficial in all jobs within HR.
|As HR Coordinator you will be reporting to the Head of HR Shared Services. |
Your tasks will fall within the broad spectre of tasks we deal with in the team, amongst other involving;
• HR documentation, i.e. creation of contractual documents like employment contracts, transfer letters, promotion letters, etc.
• Update and maintain employee data in SAP HCM and other HR systems, and assure constant high data quality, both with regards to timely updates and accurate entries.
• Communicate and liaise with vendors regarding services for our employees (Payroll, relocation, etc.)
• Ad hoc support to HR colleagues, employees and managers.
• Continuously optimization of how we work and what we do while being able to deliver on our everyday deadlines and targets.
|Who we are looking for|
|The ideal candidate could either hold a relevant degree possible combined with some years working experience in an HR department. Or alternatively you may have worked within a similar area and through this gained relevant insight into HR processes.|
It is important that you speak and write English fluently. Danish is not a prerequisite, but will be an advantage. Moreover you should have advanced knowledge of related computer applications, especially Microsoft Office. Knowledge of SAP HCM is preferred.
As a person you should possess one or more of the following skills and abilities:
• Positive and open minded
• Interpersonal skills
• Fast learner
• Structured and excellent time management skills
• Detail oriented and accurate
• Service minded and a team player
• Good communication skills written and oral
• International mind-set
|>||Last application date: 24 April 2016.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|