Production Support Team Lead
|EsbjergLocalOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-091788|
|Do you have a solid offshore experience, and do you know how to lead? This is your chance to apply your skills and build a great network within a global company, while you become responsible for coordinating the day-to-day onshore support of an offshore facility. |
|In this position, you assume a central role, where you become responsible for the daily onshore support of an offshore facility. You align production support across platforms and collaborate closely with numerous stakeholders.|
As Production Support Team Lead, you will get to use your experience, sharp mind and great ideas. Thus, you utilise your ability to think creatively and maintain an unceasing focus on operations excellence with safety as number 1 on the agenda.
You will have excellent learning and development opportunities within the A.P. Moller – Maersk Group.
Also, you get to practice your leadership skills and make a significant impact, as you develop your direct reports.
|You coordinate and provision day-to-day onshore support for a specific offshore facility.|
Doing so, you lead a team of 2 onshore Production Support Engineers and 2 Production Supervisors on onshore rotations.
You become responsible for keeping a detailed knowledge of activities, plans and significant events on the specific installation on behalf of the Asset Operations Manager. As such, you drive actions that improve facility performance. Also, you:
Moreover, you participate in incident investigations, quality checks and issues raised out of audits. You do this to promote an Incident free safety mindset that drives a zero incidents culture and support being a learning organization.
- Coordinate timely, appropriate and accurate support to the operation offshore to deliver the asset business plans
- Prioritise work requests from the installation and ensure adequate service is achieved
- Ensure that verification and integrity activities are analysed and that remedial actions are planned
- Warrant great service levels and resolve any asset conflicts developing with other stakeholders
- Coordinate with Facilities Modification Engineers to allocate resources for facilities projects
You collaborate with the head of production and numerous other stakeholders including: Offshore, I&R Assets, Facilities and Projects, IAP planner, Production Management, Shutdown Coordinator.
|Who we are looking for|
|In this role, you need to be an experienced leader with offshore operations experience. You succeed, because you are able to maximize production efficiency.|
Furthermore, you are able to integrate all planning activities, and you:
- Have a solid technical background and hold a relevant engineering degree.
- Understand the importance of change management, and you have the ability to think unconventionally to challenge our ways of working
- Want to develop and be a strong mentor for a team of 4, where 2 are on 1-year rotations and need to learn as much as possible
- Thrive with a large contact surface within Maersk Oil as first line of contact to our offshore platforms – and you are able to communicate to all levels of seniority and expertise
- Have a performance driven mindset as well as strategic abilities, enabling you to support initiatives and influence the production area
- Are familiar with budget control implementations
- Speak and write English effortlessly.
|>||Last application date: 05 January 2016.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|