Customer Service Agent
|SydneyLocalCustomer Service||Ref.: ML-086601|
|We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with solid experience in Customer Service to join our Exports trade team.|
|In this role, you will gain industry knowledge, international experience, better communication skills and techniques relevant to customer service. This will equip you with the competencies required for customer-facing roles, deepen your potential and career development as well as contribute to you team’s and organisation’s success. |
|• Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide second-to-none customer service.|
• Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of customer shipments and issues.
• Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
• Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues or changes in the booking.
• Address root causes and seek continuous improvements – constantly look for ways to improve work processes.
• Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards – share knowledge and best practices.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Bachelor level.|
• Minimum 2 years’ relevant customer serving experience.
• Previous experience in shipping/ logistics is highly preferred.
• An excellent team player.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Well organised, efficient and effective.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fluent in English (written and oral)
|>||Last application date: 09 October 2015.|
|maerskline.com||Please note this is a LOCAL position and only applicants with full working rights in Australia will be considered.|
| ||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|