Supply Chain Planning & Performance Analyst
|CopenhagenLocalSupply Chain/Logistics Operations||Ref.: MO-081197|
|We are looking to hire a Supply Chain Planning & Performance Analyst to support the Global Head of Logistics and Business Unit Logistics functions to drive an Incident-Free, cost effective and performance culture in delivering logistics services. |
|The Planning & Performance Analyst role will establish Logistics performance reporting and planning across the entire value chain in Maersk Oil. Furthermore, the role aims to share knowledge, experience and best practice across the business and will play an important role in establishing the Logistics community.|
You will get a unique opportunity to shape this role and together with the global community you will assist in shaping the future of the Logistics function in Maersk Oil. The Logistics team consists of the Global Head of Logistics, Global Head of Inventory Management, Business Units Heads of Logistics and the Logistics Category Manager.
|Your key responsibilities will focus on 1) Analyzing, monitoring and reporting on Logistics and Inventory performance globally 2) Coordinating with Business Unit (BU) Logistics teams to develop and report against an global integrated Logistics plan and 3) Project managing and delivering corporate-led special projects related to logistics and inventory.|
More specifically some of your tasks will be to:
• Conduct root causes analysis to understand trends, risks, issues and improvement opportunities
• Deliver management reports on logistics and inventory performance to Global Head of Logistics and other senior stakeholders in Maersk Oil, e.g. CPO
• Align and agree annual continuous improvements plans with the BU Logistics managers to drive integrated delivery
• Act as focal point to the global Logistics community and facilitate collaboration and development of the global Logistics community, including facilitation of regular community calls and face to face workshops
• Raise the profile of the Logistics function within the organization through utilizing various communication tools
• Maintain the Logistics community website
• Provide ad-hoc analytical support to the Global Head of Logistics and Global Head of Inventory Management for data analysis request.
The position is placed in Copenhagen, but will require some business travel.
|Who we are looking for|
|You hold at least a degree in supply chain, industrial engineering, operational management, business administration or related field and you have had your first couple of years’ of experience in a related work field with prior knowledge and/or experience of logistics and inventory management. Oil and gas industry experience would be advantageous. |
Furthermore you have:
• demonstrated reasoning and critical thinking skills
• demonstrated effective data analysis skills, including usage of MS Excel Proficient with full Microsoft Office suite
• experience with SAP and other logistics software
• the ability to communication clearly in both verbal and in written form
• demonstrated the ability to handle multiple assignments and completed projects on time whilst performed under pressure and responded to changing priorities
• strong team-working & interpersonal skills to be able to drive interactions with key stakeholders along the end to end processes.
|>||Last application date: 19 August 2015.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|